It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW!! Qigong magic..jeEEez, if this is real..Whew!!Must Watch Very Interesting!!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
the point is, you're talking jive about people growing arms back...i just don't get it.
everyone knows it ain't happening...
just dumbs down the board imo but whatever

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I saw this about sixteen years ago, it's certainly not a joke. I think it's from a documentary about Krakatoa and "The Ring of Fire." Check out some vintage Morihei Ueshiba, founder of AIKIDO, also amazing...
QiGong is true

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boondock78
the point is, you're talking jive about people growing arms back...i just don't get it.
everyone knows it ain't happening...
just dumbs down the board imo but whatever

just doesnt happen? oh I see. I stand corrected. so, if you have never seen it and google doesnt have anything on it, it doesnt happen. alright, I dont want to dumb down the board so I will act like it never happened. alright: It never happened.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

just doesnt happen? oh I see. I stand corrected. so, if you have never seen it and google doesnt have anything on it, it doesnt happen. alright, I dont want to dumb down the board so I will act like it never happened. alright: It never happened.

no.
if i have never seen it, if nobody else in the world has seen it besides you, if there are no documentation on it anywher, then in my opinion, it never happened...

also, people don't regenerate arms so.........yeah

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Better realise it late than never.

Each human has seven chakras, each chakra having special powers. The "magic" powers that humans in ancient time talked of can be partly attributed to this. As a society we have been conditioned to think that the people in ancient times were dumb wakos that believed in a ton of crazy things. Actually, it's us that have forgotten our heritage, people in ancient times were not any dumber than we are now. There are quite a few people around the world who are capable of doing wonderful things with their chakras, but of course you won't hear that from the medias, the government don't want you to realise that.

Of my knowledge, the 6th chakra, the blue chakra, controls the weather. You can even talk to the sky and ask for a particular weather, like the people in ancient times did. The chakra that man is using is most likely the 2nd chakra. The 1st chakra is raw power, but can make you very tired from using it. As for the other chakras, I'm not sure, I know the crown and heart chakra can be used as raw power aswell, but they probably have hidden abilities. To use a chakra, you need extreme focus during a small period of time like the haft of a second. And usually, you will feel physically tired after using one because it is using the energy of your body. Noticed how san goku eats a ton of food before a fight? After all, dragonball was based on asian culture and myths.

I can't tell you more, I've only tried with my strongest chakra, the 6th, and I was never able to focus my energy at a determined point, it just goes everywhere and makes my muscles twitch.

Anyone can use a chakra, it's an ability that has been sleeping for generations. It's a little like trying to remember an event of your childhood, very far, and you have to dig up a lot to find it back, but it's somewhere. For generations, everyone told us that that ability didn't exist, so people didn't even took the time to look for it.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

no.
if i have never seen it, if nobody else in the world has seen it besides you, if there are no documentation on it anywher, then in my opinion, it never happened...

also, people don't regenerate arms so.........yeah

ok...you dont know about it and you dont know anyone who knows about it, so it doesnt exist. I rest my case

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

ok...you dont know about it and you dont know anyone who knows about it, so it doesnt exist. I rest my case

well, i don't feel this way across the board. everything has it's own situation.
there are many things i would believe in a hot second if i was told them. even despite not having any documents, if it sounds plausible then i can believe it...

you can give me the cute toll eyes emoticon all you want but you're talking about someone regenerating a limb.

it's not just that i don't know about it or know anyone that does.

it's the fact that YOU seem to be the only one that has witnessed such a thing. as this thread gets longer, the things people can do themselves and have witnessed in person seems to get more fantastic.

i still stand by what i said.....

what is wrong with me asking for a source? thats how it goes....you or someone else makes a claim, and then me or someone else asks for a source/link.....you know, something to back up the claim.

now, with something as fantastic as growing a limb back, i would think that someone would have documented some level of this at some degree...you saw it over several months and didn't take a single pic? didn't write down and date a single paragraph?

thats convenient and all.

i'm not using this as a chi don't exist argument as i already said i believe in it, just not how some say.
i am saying these things cause just how people come on these boards and try to set a hoax in motion, while you are not trying to hoax, you're trying to pass off some crap about someone growing an arm back.
i just don't think it's cool to do is all.
people don't regenerate arms man....it just don't happen.

this is far out of the realm of moving a plastic cup, getting a warm sensation in your hand, or hell, even a far cry from setting newspaper on fire...
you're talking about regenerating living tissue...

was the arm proportionate to the other?
could he control it? could he feel sensation in it?
did it have s strange look?
what did it look like halfway in? did it look like one of those deformed baby arm flapper things?
what caused him to lose the limb in the first place?
what country/city/state was this in?
had the man seen doctors about his arm BEFORE he grew it back?
if yes, what did they say?
how did you come across this man?

just a few questions to start...

thank you.

see, i am trying to 'deny ignorance' and gain a better picture.....since you are the only one that knows of such a thing, you are the only one i can ask.
so, please answer.

thanks again in advance

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
well, to be really really really honest I feel the same way about all the unsubstantiated claims being made at ATS, which is why I already regret having made the statement about having witnessed the grown limb. I can see how you can get fed up with it.

On the other hand, that would be a good reason to keep a lot of stuff secret. Whatever I cant immediatly prove, I keep to myself.

In any case, never mind the limb. All I can say is "I have witnessed some interesting stuff, and thats why I believe certain stuff" and leave it at that.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

In any case, never mind the limb. All I can say is "I have witnessed some interesting stuff, and thats why I believe certain stuff" and leave it at that.

i don't want to forget it. it is too fantastic of a claim. so, can you please answer my questions or just straight up tell me you're not gonna.
either way it is cool, just get to it....

edit* or, is this a convenient way of saying you don't have any of those answers...

you can't come in and make those claims and then just gloss over it when someone asks you about it. well, you can but it just gives less credability to your posts, imo...

ain't no thang though

[edit on 13-8-2007 by Boondock78]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

was the arm proportionate to the other?

I recall that it was

could he control it? could he feel sensation in it?

I dont know

did it have s strange look?

no, it looked normal

what did it look like halfway in? did it look like one of those deformed baby arm flapper things?

no, it was fully grown

what caused him to lose the limb in the first place?

I dont know

what country/city/state was this in?

USA

had the man seen doctors about his arm BEFORE he grew it back?

I dont know

if yes, what did they say?

I dont know

how did you come across this man?

cut me some slack man. I was 10 years old when I saw this. Back in the day this was talked about among my parents and neighbours and friends as a "miracle healing". All I remember is that first the guy had no arm, and then he had an arm again.

thanks again in advance

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
well, thanks for answering...
still don't jive with me but it's cool.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
well, not every word I utter has to jive with others, thank goodness. and whats more, the whole topic doesnt jive with me either anymore.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

well, not every word I utter has to jive with others, thank goodness. and whats more, the whole topic doesnt jive with me either anymore.

most of what you uttered didn't jive with biology either but eh, don't matter right.
i mean, you saw it.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus
Gee, whiz folks. It's a magic trick, just like they do in Las Vegas. It belongs in the same thread as the discussion of Criss Angel's "real" supernatural powers.

One would think that after all this time and all the effort that real magicians have put into explaining how these things work, that there would be just a few less gullible people in the world who are suckered by this stuff. Oh, well. I guess it's true that there's a sucker born every minute... and two to take 'em.

I'd just like to add that unlike Criss Angel or other "illusionists" this man doesn't WANT money/fame or notoriety.

This man makes a meager living it seems, doing what he feels is his life-purpose.

I applaud this man, and would very much like to meet someone like him in the near future. I feel as if my own shamanic path has come to a self-directed head.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders

Originally posted by Don Wahn
That video was incredible. I cant believe that these powers are just laying latent within all of us. It just goes to show that energy can be channeled from within you, if you know how to control it

I have this strong urge to start meditating now.

Anyone else?

Uh no, these powers are not latent. Such things are mediated by demons. That is why the Bible forbids witchcraft. The purpose of meditation is to empty your mind so that it offers no resistance to demon possession. Chase after this at your peril. Once the demons are there, they may manifest so called powers, which are just parlor tricks for them. If you want to see real power, in the same country as this clown, christians are raising the dead, through the power of Jesus Christ.

www.megashift.org...

Praises to Christ. I am in tears.

Joshua 1:8
Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.
Joshua 1:7-9

Meditation on Christ brings knowledge, wisdom, blessing, change, growth, humility, love, and life. Meditation on the self, brings about destruction. Kill the ego, snare the devil, and walk behind Jesus.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantix

The "chakras" act as a motor. Gears controlling the flow and direction of energy. I direct energy to my middle dan tien, below the navel during gung fu for an explosive force in smooth movements. Imagine this to help clarify.

If you focus on your hand right now, you will lose focus on the area right above your ear (no specific meaning).

You can direct your energy of sense and perception. Qi or ki or chi... can also be directed. It is first felt as a "stress" in a certain place. Through increased meditation (there are certain practices for different results.) You begin to feel the fineness of that energy, the subtle nuances it holds, this river of force flowing through you, being able to soothe like a babbling brooke or smash image and form into dust as a sustained flow of water will do. Atlantix is right about cycling your attention. You must increase the "rpm" of your mind. You must accelerate your mind not your body. Read read and read more, just don't get lost.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion

That's awesome, though, that second video is quite sad at the end.

The only sad thing about it is that the (self-styled "amazing") Randi now can cushion his imperiled bottom with a convenient excuse...

Fortunately, his (Randi's) intellectual powers - not to mention intellectual honesty - are much less widely admired as he'd like to believe.

Unfortunately, there are many ignorant (not stupid, just ignorant) people around the world who believe there actually is a rift between so-called "science" and so-called "magic" - and that Randi speaks the voice of Science.

And BTW, this video could be a hoax (I don't think it is) and it still wouldn't matter. It is a FACT that such things do exist.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I hate to break this party up but here is video proving a "Chi Master" as a FAKE. Fraud..charlatan..

Mere tricks.

The Real magic? NOT but chinese FRAUD! (part 2 of 6)

youtube.com...

[edit on 30-8-2007 by simonmagus]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
One video and they're ALL fruads yeah

eh, cool.

There ARE frauds in the world yes. But ONE video does not make them ALL fruads.

Cheers for the post dude but sorry, don't agree with with your 'overall' conlusion.

AoN

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism
One video and they're ALL fruads yeah

no, just the ones that light things on fire with their hands and move currents through their body, a patients body, and the person holding the patient.....they are the frauds

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join