It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans predicting earthquakes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I have been noticing that every time I get a very distinct load ring in my ear out of the blue, within 24 hours a huge earthquake happens.

The ring happened before the huge earthquake that happened on the same day as the bridge collapse and also before the earthquake that caused the coal mine collapse in Utah recently.

I've heard that ring today so I expect a major earthquake to happen again soon. Let us see if I can predict it again.

[edit on 6-8-2007 by realanswers]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
wait there was an earthquake in utah recently? how recently was it?
i remember having a huge ring in my ear last night at like 2am

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
maybe you have really good hearing and your sensing the pre-earthquake sound waves

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rob864guy
wait there was an earthquake in utah recently? how recently was it?
i remember having a huge ring in my ear last night at like 2am

The Utah coal mine collapse is the front page news right now on the www.cnn.com website. Just click on it so you can read about the earthquake that caused it.

Also, here is a link to some other cnn news worthy earthquakes:

topics.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Realanswers, you've raised an interesting thread for me.

While I can't provide any valuable information about this, I do remember 2 -3 years ago, a Japanese scientist who claimed he had discovered how to predict earthquakes.
The article I read caught my attention for 2 reasons, in the same article he predicted that there was going to an earthquake with a high magnitude in september (i think) of that year, which was only a short time when the the article was written, and that soon after he made those claims he was found dead.

True to his word, there was a large quake on the day/date he predicted.

Some could argue that Japan is a hotspot for quakes, and it is, but the nonetheless, the article and circumstances of his death raised an alarm within me.

I'm sure with some digging, some info can be found.

Unfortunately I have changed my computers since then and ll my bookmarks have gone into the abyss.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I just thought maybe I can use a thread like this to document my predictions and hope that others will too.

I don't usually here that ringing in my ear, but when I do it's pretty loud. It only comes from my right ear. It lasts anywhere from about 7 seconds to about 20 seconds. The weird thing is that the longest ringing in the past week was on Tuesday the day before the 7.2 quake rocked a South Pacific Island. That story is here:

www.cnn.com...#

[edit on 6-8-2007 by realanswers]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Here is a good website for tracking earthquake activity for the world:

earthquake.usgs.gov...

top topics

join