It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theorists and Conspiracies, We're pawns in it too

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The sheeple that keep following the heard are the pawns....It`s the sheeple that say hey " I`m me I`m free, I`m munching here and I`m staying. Those are the wons that will make a difference.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Good post and thoeries, but there's two items I'd personally revise...

Originally posted by Taxman
...China I belive is a real, untampered country. Africa has nothing of that sort of covert gov. as the other continents because of the tribal differences keep it from peace...

China, America's preferred trading partner for years is now so engrained and run by the Arkansas elite of the Waltons (Wal-Mart) that it's no longer the "Forbidden City" it once was. From the MOMENT the world saw that kid and tank in Tienamen Square (1989) the US got involved financially and never let go. Bush 41 and Clinton SAID this was the plan.

And Africa is humbled these days by AIDS. Watch as each continental country lines up for the eager dole of Bush. Bush even said, he's sending food, drugs and money to Africa in exchange for a foothold against Islamic fundamentalist. None of this is secret or speculation.

Listen to your leaders. They speak VOLUMES.

Does Sex Tourism ring any bells? Southeast Asia here we come.

tr

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I just hope "They" are wasting time watching me and and that makes them miss ol Dan'l Boone who is sneaking up on them. Look out behind that tree! There! No! Over there. Psych!

<< 1   >>

join