It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone out there?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hey there everyone, I joined because I have had the weirdest feeling that the whole world is getting ready to play some malicious prank on me, or already has. Advice? Guidance?

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Sure, Die Hounderdoggen:

keep your sense of humour, its the best weapon against pranks, malicious or otherwise.

And welcome to ATS.

Here you can read the ATS handbook, with many tips about using this great site.

Any doubt or problem just ask, I may not understand it at first, but I will try to help.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hi Die Hounderdoggen,

How are you today? Just wondering what is giving you the weird feeling.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hi there.

No advice or direction for you, but I would like to welcome you to ATS. I find it much more fun to interact than to sit on the side lines. But that's just me!

Maybe your intuition is trying to get your attention for some reason. Stay alert.

Since you are feeling some kind of malicious intent maybe you should clear your "aura" you know, balance up your chakras with color and be in your best shape to deal with whatever may come your way.

Burn some of that sage and maybe get something that you feel has a way of protecting your energy.

See you around and update us if you come to identify the feeling you have.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
A man once told me that "the weight is not a problem if you really are paranoid". He is a very wise man. You should look him up ON THE SOUTH SIDE.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hiyah Die Hounderdoggen,

Welcome to ATS, no advice for you but I hope you enjoy the site and your membership, happy posting!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hi..

Welcome to ATS

top topics

join