It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Pretend to be "God"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Is it possible that with all of the many links between UFO's & Aliens in the bible that they could have written it themselves? If not, who else DID write it? and why aren't they in historical records?

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
thats a fine question to ask mate...its a really interesting theory...and i believe there is a chance to be true....like in stargate
they came long before...showed us technologyes....maybe builded the piramyds themselfs....couse how u build piramids in aincient egypt?
then maked religion so we can worship them and when they return to enslave us more easily....
but if thats true ask the questin are they false gods?
there may really be people from the bible the have writen and so that will make them be not false gods.....but thats just a theory afcourse....

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
There are no aliens. The alien story is a cover for the coming Rapture.

The lie of alien abductions is already in place.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The alien technology of controling a human's(prophet) mind to writing stuff was described and demostrated by aliens to Rael when he was taken to another planet and met all the major prophets like Jesus, Budda, and others there.

religiousmovements.lib.virginia.edu...

[edit on 6-8-2007 by realanswers]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
There are no aliens. The alien story is a cover for the coming Rapture.

The lie of alien abductions is already in place.

Or possibly the lie of the coming Rapture is already in place...

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
What could the aliens possibly gain from writing the bible. That's just kind of far-fetched.

And Unisol, aliens didn't build pyramids, humans did. We know this to be historical fact. Having subjects that think you are a living god, and having slaves, really helps in constructing such monuments.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
i guess i never readed into that...but how were they able to moove the huuge bricks? with some special smart inventions?

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by norbin
What could the aliens possibly gain from writing the bible. That's just kind of far-fetched.

They would have controlled our developpement and history throughout the centuries since the church at the time was all powerful. Imagine using holograms to make god appear to the pope and telling him what to do.

Not that I believe that happened !

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Just go back to waco when the fbi wanted the russians to transmit into davids head, the words of god. I assume if they talked about it they did it. They claim they transmitted into david koreh head at waco.

So imagine what can aliens do if they are real, they surely can dictate to us, what happesn on earth. They could control both sides, and the world would not even know it was happening.

Originally posted by norbin

How, the bible was a collection of books that were channeled in essence. How does the writer know where the book he is writing has come from. The bible probably has alot more subliminal information, that most of us never understand, or even come close.

I am not saying they gave us the bible, all we know is the bible is a collection of books that come from something higher than us, and it does stand the test of time.

[edit on 8/7/2007 by andy1033]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
They didn't pretend to be god, and never do. That is what we called them, because we couldn't understand or couldn't describe what we were seeing in a maner that fits into today's society.

The bible is a historical doccument, written for our benefit. It may have been altered from the original text, and we have no way of knowing that for certain.

I also do not believe a hostile take over is at hand. That was done thousands of years ago. We built the pyramids in our glory days, have been through hell (The dark ages), and are just now trying to put the puzzle together with a bunch of missing pieces.

The botom line is that Earth's siege is about to be interrupted by beings we call God.

I am at the place where I see God as them not him. God is our Universal "Big Brother/Sister". We have been under siege so long, we can hardly recognise our salvation, even when it is standing in our doorways.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
How, the bible was a collection of books that were channeled in essence. How does the writer know where the book he is writing has come from.

I am not saying they gave us the bible, all we know is the bible is a collection of books that come from something higher than us, and it does stand the test of time.

How do you know they were channeled?

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
They didn't pretend to be god, and never do. That is what we called them, because we couldn't understand or couldn't describe what we were seeing in a maner that fits into today's society.

A very good answer. All of this talk about aliens being malevolent or whatever is a bunch of garbage in my honest opinion.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Just go back to waco when the fbi wanted the russians to transmit into davids head, the words of god. I assume if they talked about it they did it. They claim they transmitted into david koreh head at waco.

Andy, as someone who actually met David on a few occasions, I must say that while your theory is a bit far-fetched, I do think there was definitely something strange going on with him. Mostly,I think it was misrepresentation by the media and the FEDS; they did everything in their power to demonize David...

new topics

top topics

join