It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Conspiracies? Fear Mongers Perhaps?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
This may just be me, or most of the people who have an ounce of knowledge on actual things, You see, i just got my grant today thus proving that I am indeed, a genius, so here is where i get on a topic of actual notifications

Why do u make conspiracies that later get disproven ? because u mind is controlling your words trying to cover up wat actually happened, think about it, what if you didnt let your outward minds get the best of you, you would know that for truth, does it really matter who did 9/11, some group of people killed another and we just want to blaim people, If u find others responsible for a past death, why not just forgive them and dont fight back, we all know inside that these conspiracies are just to cover up your real fears, the fears that u are gonna die sooner or later, teh fears that your country may just be destroyed somehow, now, why would you make a conspiracy in the first place, to have a little Ace in the hole, to hide you from an eternal circle of emotions and depression from overcoming your meek and defenceless minds just to find inner peace although inside, you do indeed realize, that there is no hope for you, you will die sooner or later, country, race, religion, currency, laws? They are all overated fear mongers to your inner soul, without coutry the world would be scattered and unknown, but the world is scattered and unnown, so what is the point of actually having a country nothin, so why fight?
When your race is different from others, why does that really matters, we're all human, races were intended by a so called god to adapt a persons body to their environment. Religion? Just false hope to find a reason to fight others? Currency, just to trade and later get stolen by a person. Laws, to contain order, but dont you see, there is no order in the world!!! They all tie together to know that armageddon will not be because of some incan calandar, etc. YOU see, WE, humans, the most immature species possible, ARE GONNA DESTROY OURSELVES!

[edit on 6-8-2007 by Tenbawakizashi]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Passiveness.

I've tried that.

When nothing matters, because we're all going to die anyways.

Do you have any idea how boring it is to spend life like that?

You're doing some intense fear mongering yourself there, dude.

Also, I like how you use your recently obtained grant to show off.

And how you totally just spammed a forum dedicated to only 9/11 conspiracies.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I kind of quit reading after i saw about your grant, and being a genius and all. I feared my small mind wouldnt wrap around what a genius was about to say. That and I have a hard time with arrogance, I have a hard time with poor grammar and laziness. You, is spelled like that not like this, u, really it is only two other letters to put in there not too hard especially for a genius I dare say. Other words spelled wrong, hey I understand sometimes you go pretty fast and dont have time to edit everything, but I would surely think a genius mind would be able to see missing letter ie wat, teh, etc, rather quickly and fix it quicker then it takes us none genius minds to see it. Here is the thing, it really put me off to read anything that you wrote because of the fact that you put that little piece of useless info in there. If you make a good point does it matter if you are a frigging genius, or just some normal guy/gal? I dont think it does, stick to your point not your credentials, no one give a rats a$$.

new topics

join