It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Secret Gov file reveal 97 UFO sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   

UK Secret Gov file reveal 97 UFO sightings

www.dailymail.co.uk

If you have seen a large black square in the sky, a giant flying scooter or even an alien outside your kitchen window, you are not alone.

Such sightings are among those reported in good faith to the Ministry of Defence.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6/8/07 by Chorlton]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
HMMMMM they give you some titbits but are they hiding anything ??

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Yeahh i read this today in the mail and loved the story of the alien sighted from a house window!
I see Nick Pope pops up again,but i have a feeling he saw nothing when he held his position-I bought his 1st book on release day and was annoyed at the lack of anything big!

That last photo looks very interesting!Its the typical belgium triangle shape that pops up from time to time-is that a real photo or a sensational net news added photo?

Patric moore,ahh blesss.lol.You know i kind of admire the chauvanist but cant help feeling he isnt letting on what he knows!I may be wrong but he used to be a pilot many years ago,and he has studied the night sky for all his life!!and that old duffer hasnt seen anything!after all those years

He is either a liar or perhaps there realy isnt any life out there like he mentions-but that kind of flys in the face of high ranking officals who claim there are plenty of life forms out there who have and still are visiting our planet

thank you for posting the link here,and keep an eye out for the scooter!perhaps the aliens offer a pizza service

[edit on 6-8-2007 by noangels2006]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The problem Nick Pope has is the Official Secrets Act, which he has signed so he has to be VERY carefull what he says. Saying that he leans on that and his notoriety to generate an income saying preactically nothing that isnt already known!

Ah well Im just jealous I spose.

top topics

join