It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We saw "hell hounds" last night...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I've been meaning to post this but i currently have a broken arm and its kindof painful to type. Anyway, last night at about 230am me and 4 of my friends were hanging out in my backyard. I started telling them a story of a ghost me and my brother saw years ago.

Now.. two of the people there had their own stories, which were really crazy.. ill post them tomorrow probably. They are both serious guys with excellent careers and almost didn't like telling their stories for sake of being ridiculed. But i am 100% sure the stories I heard were real.
Anyway, when the second guy was in the middle of his story, the girl next to me freaks , points and says "That Dog just came out of the water" (i live on the bay). So we are all staring at this dog that looks alot more like a wolf then a dog. It completely ignores us, and starts walking towards my neighbors backyard and 2 girls we were with went to follow it to see if it had a tag.

So, we are telling these girls not to go near this dog. The dog completely ignores us and walks to the side of the house. I have a park right next to my house and one of my friends goes "holy sh**, look at that dog in the park". And, there was a "dog" in the middle of the park, on top of a small hill, with a street light shining on him almost like a spot light. It looked like a wolf the size of a great dane.. it was staring at us and its eyes were glowing yellow. We all froze in fear. After about 5 seconds we hear a rattling in the bush right where the first dog was, we all get freaked out and turn towards the bush... nothing was there, and when i looked back into the park.. the dog disappeared.

Now, I live in a place that is very suburban and there are virtually no stray dogs, let alone two dogs at the same time that looked more like wolfs.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Well then, that really is quite interesting. Did you get a closer look at the first dog, when it came ou fo the water? How close did the 2 girls get? I don;t see any obvious inconsistencies in your story, so my interest is piqued

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
The dog was not wet, it didn't technically come out of the water.. but my backyard is only about 40 feet deep and the girl said afterwoulds that it seemed the dog suddenly appeared as if it was walking on the water on its way to my backyard. The 2 girls got within 8 feet of the dog, the dog showed no interest in us at all, and i wouldn't be surprised if it didn't even know we were there.

[removed quote of entire previous post]
Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6-8-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
sounds weird. What color were they or was it too dark to see?.

top topics

join