It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking the 9/11 debunkers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
As a new member (about an hour ago), I had to join in response to a member of this discussion board, CaptainOblivious, as this entity is named.
I was directed in one of Mark's (oops, CaptainOblivious's) previous posts to look at 'Screw Loose Change', as a possible explanation for the extremely popular and well-researched documentary on the 9/11 attacks on America.
After about 6 minutes, I was forced, as a rational and highly intelligent human, to quit watching this mockumentary, as the suppository (and I mean of the hemorroidal kind!) interjections of the author, Captain Mark, were just too glaringly wrong to even consider taking in to my thought processes. A few glaring examples from the first 6 minutes are presented, along with examples of obvious obfuscations of truth versus conjecture (on the part of Mr. Iradian Oblivious):
At 00:09 of this 'presentation', there appears a text box :"It seems 9/11 Deniers (capitalization not added, implying that Deniers falls in to a category, much like Nazis, NeoCons, Separatists, Communists [get the point?], instead of 'denyers', spelled correctly, which falls across a much more broad geo-political spectrum) like Loose Change (notice, no quotation marks. It seems that this film, "Loose Change", is not to be given any recognition as a film) have to revise the truth every now and then." The fact that the first edition is 1:01 in length, and the second edition is 1:29 in length would rather suggest that the makers had come across further evidence in support of their theory, supposition, or truth, not that it was 'revised', as is stated.
This is the first of many mind-control attempts in this 'presentation', as I see.
At 00:16, another box appears: "I never heard of the Truth (stop there. I think that you're right!) requiring a 2nd edition or a Final Cut. (As new evidence arises, more is added, moron! Try 'Discovery" phases in court proceedings, for example.) Must be a new fad (implying that this is like the Hula Hoop, or someting. Don't worry, it'll pass!) for the cool kids." Korey Rowe is a veteran of Afghanistan, and was recently arrested on false desertion charges. He is currently under pressure to re-enlist, and go back to the field of battle. A kid? I think not!
Next, a list of 5 'debunker sites', followed by at 00:43, a statement: "Corrections created by Mark Iradian." 'Created"? This implies and suggests that Mark is a 'creator'. Show me how you created the universe, or something as simple as a piece of dust, out of nothing, and I will accept that you could create 'corrections', sir!
As the limit of postings is 4,000 characters, and I am up to about 2,700 now (the number of first confirmed victims of this planned attack), I will stop at only 45 seconds in to this 'debunk' tripe.
Word by word, thought by thought, this presentation has been taken apart, and this is only a minute in to the show.
The next 5 minutes that I could stomach were as equally false and misleading, CaptainMarkObliviousIradian!
Truth out!
Any takers on the debate (besides the plant into the blog, Mr. Irobablovidian)?
Corvetterepair
RONPAUL 2008

[edit on 5-8-2007 by corvetterepair]

[edit on 5-8-2007 by corvetterepair]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Wow, I had no idea that great editing skills=mind controlling.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I tried to watch that once, too, and didn't get too far. For me, it's simply the medium and the way it's presented.

However, you may be interested in this site:

Loose Change Guide

It's a very detailed deconstruction of Loose Change version 2, detailing all of it's misrepresentations of physical evidence and eye-witness testimony. Kept me reading for hours.

EDIT to add: I'd also suggest that you peruse the ATS terms and conditions of membership. Wanton name-calling is a no-no.

[edit on 6-8-2007 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Actually it would be in your best interest not to watch those videos..

Crap ass editing, and full of garbage.. you can get that same crap on here without wasting hours of your life watching such garbage..

Plus I think the guy ccaihc and CO are 1 and the same.. Altho ccaihc seems a tad more.. well you know............

I cant come out and say... cause I dont wanna get well you know... for something stupid....

^^ HAHHAHHA

[edit on 8/5/2007 by ThichHeaded]

[edit on 8/6/2007 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
You know that when you say all your enemies are the same person, you sound pretty insane right?

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/8/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Already the threats are on the web.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ccaihc
You know that when you say all your enemies are the same person, you sound pretty insane right?

At least my paranoia will never lie to me.. and it keeps me straight and narrow.. and knows the truth...

Unlike most normal people who think buildings fall because of fire and whatnot.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
"No one will know if you dug a hole if you leave the dirt in it".
Sounds like a veiled threat, don't you think?
At 6:01---and again at 6:20, the contradictions are glaring and obvious---

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Alright man keep us up to date on you watching this movie.

Can this thread be closed, I mean seriously.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I got most of America that says I am right.. None question things related to the events of 9/11. When a farced commision report comes out everything is ok..

Then when FEMA pushes a pancake collapse well...... You get the idea..

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Why are you bringing this up in this thread? That has nothing to do with what we're talking about. I'm talking about you thinking me and captain obvious are the same person. Seriously man, what the hell?

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
What are you talking about? I have seen loose change 1 and 2 and the special edition..

I am well aware what loose change has to say. I can give a crap less what the Official story people have to say cause I know its all crap fed to people like you to make them feel better about getting your liberties and rights taken away from you.. then getting the chip and having a cashless grid.

I am not interested in that stuff..

I do know this.. fire jet fuel and whatever can not melt steel. 1 jet going into a building didn't take it down. Even a fireman stated they only needed 2 lines to take out the fires in the 1st building hit.

So in order for me to even speculate on things that the Official story people state.. Show me the INDEMPENDANT investigation on 9/11. Show me the plane at the Pentagon, and show me the Plane at Shanksville Pa.

It isn't hard providing nothing wasn't covered up.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by corvetterepair
"No one will know if you dug a hole if you leave the dirt in it".
Sounds like a veiled threat, don't you think?

Hmm. That's news to me. The phrase "digging a hole" means that one is engaging in faulty or misleading argumentation, whether it's deliberate or not. To "leave the dirt in it" simply means to get your facts and logic in order before you find yourself digging.

Or, in other words, as Super Moderator Intrepid wisely advises: "Count your beers before you post."

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
ccaihc-
CaptainOblivious-
Mark -
One and the same?
How could I even think---?
Are you ready for the next minute of b.s. that this video tries to obfuscate?

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   

ccaihc-
CaptainOblivious-
Mark -
One and the same?
How could I even think---?
Are you ready for the next minute of b.s. that this video tries to obfuscate?

Yeah man we're both magically on at the same time posting at the same time.

Can a mod do an ip check to silence them?

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Gee, TuningSpork,
Didn't know that you were so well-versed in the Mafia reply, as is standard among those who want to redirect the point of my post to another realm, such as drinking, or drugs, or whatever suits your fancy, in order to try to discredit the truth of what I said!
Where's the logical arguement,*SNIP*

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
That's enough...

If the big yellow flashing GIF at the bottom of the page isn't enough, I suggest some additional reading:

Mod Note: 9/11 Forum Is Now Under Close Staff Scrutiny– Please Review This Link.

The participants of this thread are on notice... It's Post Bans from here on out.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Can a mod do an ip check to silence them?
What does this mean, to the intelectually backward ones such as myself?
can-will-a-the-mod-don't know what this is-do an ip Intellectual persuasion- check-total intel ops checkout- to silence-without prejudice-them-ME?

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Where's the logical arguement, you schmuck poser?

Excuse me, corvetterepair, but you were the one who pointed out my sig and wondered if it was some sort of "veiled threat". That sig has been a part of my screen persona since I joined ATS last year.

I just thought I might do the favor of explaining it's meaning for you.

Have a nice evening.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join