It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Satanic Bible

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   
NetStorm

Sorry if I came off as being harsh.

You were acting as if you knew, so I responded accordingly. This is why I try not to state anything if I haven't done the knowledge on it. If I do speak on things that I haven't really studied I'll usually indicate that I haven't.

Ashlar

The problem with what you said; is that "Lucifer" means different things to different people. It's like how people throw around the term "God" expecting other people to know what it means to them. "God" can mean anything to anybody. So when someone says that they know the origin of Lucifer; Im'a call 'em on it because they probably don't really know.

ONE

[Edited on 16-1-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Here is a link with a slew of info on the origin of the devil

demons.monstrous.com...

[Edited on 16-1-2004 by TgSoe]

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
NetStorm

Sorry if I came off as being harsh.

You were acting as if you knew, so I responded accordingly. This is why I try not to state anything if I haven't done the knowledge on it. If I do speak on things that I haven't really studied I'll usually indicate that I haven't.

Ashlar

The problem with what you said; is that "Lucifer" means different things to different people. It's like how people throw around the term "God" expecting other people to know what it means to them. "God" can mean anything to anybody. So when someone says that they know the origin of Lucifer; Im'a call 'em on it because they probably don't really know.

ONE

No problem, as I stated in the other post, I can only use what info I find, and I don't use the first one I find. I compare them all, and try to use the one that sounds the most promising.

Have a funny day

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCatalyst

Originally posted by mutehalo
i gave satanism a look a few years back when i realised christianity was total bs. all it struck me as was yet another religion created to controll the masses. while it offers more freedom, like christianity there are still guidelines to live by. its nothing more than another means of controll for those who got fed up with crhistianity.

mutehalo, all religions are a tool to control the masses. You are correct. The only way to connect with the true God or Creator, is through yourself. I don't want to offend anyone by saying this, but it is true.

You are right, the only way to connect with the true GOD is through yourself. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT SATANISM is. THE belief that you are your own GOD!

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Yes but you are still subject to the laws of the All in All.

The Universe is set up so that you don't advance until you subjugate the EGO.

It's up to you if you want to minimize suffering by doing so.

Will you "burn in hell for eternity" if you don't? I Highly doubt it.

Hell is what you live in right now while you're stuck in the Lower Self.

ONE

[Edited on 22-1-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 05:17 AM
link   
After reading the first page, I just skipped to the end to reply. Here is a good link on all backgrounds.

www.sacred-texts.com...

You might find it interesting going to christianity index and then to the book of adam and eve. You'll probably find a bunch in there with your religion that you didn't know about or that your religion didn't want you to know about. Personally I advise to not look to any one thing as ALL the answers and stay away from religions. Be your own teacher in truth gathering.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 06:13 AM
link   
You might find it interesting going to christianity index and then to the book of adam and eve.

I did not seem to find a text with that exact wording. Did you mean Genesis?

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Sorry,

After going in christianity, goto 'Apocrypha'... then there's slavonic and the other one.

www.sacred-texts.com...

If you wanna check out under modern(under christianity again), 'the Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ'. It talks about Jesus traveling to india, egypt, etc.(Jesus' missing yrs.?) It's pretty cool to know.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

And no one will ever know. The true meaning is lost, not saying anyone is far off from it, but who knows.

If someone says God people automatically think good deity, devil/satan/lucifer, the common man is gonna think bad, dark, evil. But like u said they can mean anything to anyone, so none of us really know

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Well we DO know what devil and Satan mean.

Devil is something wicked and/OR a deviation from the/an original; while Satan/Shaitan has origins in Hebrew lore as a wicked principle which probably comes from Kemet's 'Set'(which means imbalance more than it does "wickedness"); or possibly Ahriman of 'Zoroastrianism'.

Lucifer, on the other hand; you are pretty much correct about.

The original meaning of Lucifer is possibly out there(maybe even in this thread); but who really knows what it is???

ONE

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I think that lucifer is greek for "shinning" or "light" perhaps named after the reference in the bible that lucifer is the morning star

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
i dont understand how any one could worship satan , im not saying its wrong to believe he exists, but why worship such evil, when theres god.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
do you lot really believe that satan is bad?....why would something bad appear from nowhere?...bible didn't mention GOD greating "BAD/EVIL".......what if IF GOD created "satan" to punish yet people dosen't want to be punished so they made "satan" the bad guy?....if GOD reated all things it means he also reaed satan... may be he only give power to those wo seek him? beause of his sadness?(imagine being hated by all humanity? ain't it sad?) if you are in his place, wudn't you give the needs of those who seeks you?(because they accompany you)...may be it depends on who uses the things he give which decides which is bad from good??? JUST A THOUGHT

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by junglejake

ikr these ppl r blind i hope u guys know satan is rivking u guys.. he will be burned in his own hell by jesus he just doesnt want 2 be alone so he is taking the ignorant with him.. iv read some qoutes of the satanic bible and its complete nonsense. im sry u guys need 2 open ur eyes in the real world. satan lends u power but in the end ur just slave 2 him. why sill satan even look at u ppl with a smile he is just laughing on how u worship in him and how succeeds so easily just by using a few sweet words.. iv felt the holy spirit and it feels loving and u guys dont want that then sry feel the burning embrace of satans dicks in ur soul

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by THENEO

o.o your an ignorant rambling idiot. if your going to use the bible as a defence actually read it.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
bible didn't mention GOD greating "BAD/EVIL"

Sure it does.

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. - Isaiah 45:7

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe
I have attended church now for about 18 years and after you have been there that long you see a lot. I have seen drug addicts come in get saved and nearly go to preaching in one month. And suddenly after about eight months when they have prayed the prayer of faith for someone one too many times and that person died anyway or had to go to the hospital with some serious condition that the medicine of yesterdays witchcraft can help, they get disheartened and leave. People commit adultry within the Church. Some one broke in and stold all the offering one time. One would have to assume it was that seriously dedicated member who never came back again who did it.

My father inlaw said when he was a kid raised in a the church that it was a sin to wear short sleeve shirts, go bowling and play baseball. The ladies couldn't wear makeup and fix themselves up. And you had to give until it hurt or you wasn't in the will of god. Even if it meant you didn't have food on the table next week. If you ever got to go swimming you can best believe it would be with long shorts and a shirt on. It used to be a sin for a woman to wear a mans clothes. Insted, she had to wear some stuffy Mary Poppins dress that went down past her ankles.

I could be a country music star (if they would have me)but it would be a sin to do so or even listen to it. Sometimes some of it just gets a little bit rediculous.

I personally think the whole lid on the sex thing started with people not wanting thier teenage girls pregenate, (and you can't blame them) so someone invented laws to prevent it with the promise of hellfire and brimstone for those who disobeyed.

I have seen a family with a pregenate teenage daughter leave the church because she suddenly wasn't good enough anymore and felt looked down upon. Christians are people with real problems just like anyone else, thats what I've seen. Christianity provides some people with a sense of hope and accomplishment. Sometimes a false one.

I have a question for you.

What part of christianity or church are you speaking about ie catholic, protestant, mormon, evangelical etc?

I do think it is important not to tar everyone with the same brush, it is the same as saying because one man commited a murder all men are murderers it makes no sense.

I think I know what you are going to say but im just looking for a little confirmation as to what religion specifically.

Thanks

[edit on 24-2-2009 by XXXN3O]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join