It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Satanic Bible

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO

Originally posted by m0rbid

I want a copy so that I can have the pleasure of burning it.

Ha-ha! So you're afraid of hidden truth too, huh?
Typical christians...

I see that I need to teach you some things here,

in the christian bible who is the lord of the earth?

it is lucifer taking orders from satan.

but lucifer is a fallen angel, is humankind.

there is the first deception, than lucifer is something else.

all the hidden truths to be revealled in the satanic bible are a result of the lies and deceptions of the darkside and its earthly dominion since time was recorded here.

you blame the side of light for the actions of darkness?

Lucifer and Satan ARE THE SAME BEING

www.jcsm.org...

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
THENEO

Sorry, and I don't mean to offend anyone, but I really don't care what the catholic bible as to say on the subject, as this book, over history, have probably became the biggest hoax on earth.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Netstorm,

Lucifer and satan are not the same thing nor does satanism infer this, nor does christianity. You need to do your research.

it is not written as Luciferism/satanism is it?

the christians referred to Lucifer as the fallen angel the most beautiful one, they then refer to satan as the prince of darkness. Where the light came from the dark.

Satanism is the worship of physicality period. A return of spirit to material.

Christianity is the worship of spiritual development, the continuation of the spirits development from the physical material that it was made from.

Morbid,

who do you think corrupted christianity in the first place?

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
First off.....Satanists do NOT worship satan. They DO NOT view Satan as an actual Entity. Satan is a metaphor for Man's Dark side, Man's carnal nature.

To quote Dr. LaVey " Satan is the best friend the church has ever had, He's kept them in business all these years!"

EVERYONE should read the Sataic Bible, it is filled with NOTHING BUT TRUTH. Open your eyes, open your mind, see the truth.

There are NO sub-sects of Satanism. Dr LaVey DEFINED Modern Satanism, anything else that calls themselves Satanism, simply is not.

If you want the truth about Satanism visit this site

www.chruchofsatan.com

The truth lies within.

[Edited on 14-1-2004 by OneMadFool]

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Satan is the worship of the Ego. The Lower Self. If you
want to escape 'Hell'; dissolve the Ego.

It's funny when people say that they know what Lucifer
is when they don't even know/understand the
etymology and history of the word. Where and how
many times does it appear in the Bible? What word is it
translated from? How come the word 'Lucifer' is not to
be found once in many/any English translations? Why is
Yeshua called the Morning Star as is Lucifer???

ONE

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Satanism is purely the corruption of humanity.

Why?

It desires to trap man and spirit in a physical prison which eventually leads to a spiritual dark world.

Do not trust satanists they lie, the basis of their faith.

Furthermore, it does not matter if Satan is some guy or whatever, the point is that you are more than a body you also have a soul, so any faith that focuses on the body at the expense of the soul is missleading you.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
There are only two paths around the circle of the infinite. The path of unity and the path of the self. Lucifer, the fallen angel, is the epitome of the path of the self and is said to try to lead others away from GOD (Unity). The way I understand the tale is that Lucifer was once the most beautiful of GODS angels. The brightest light. But Lucifer began to believe that the light was coming from him rather than the light being a reflection of GOD's light. At some point Lucifer fell and choose the path of the self along with a third of the other angels.

If you look carefully at the satanic bible, you will see that it is "not that bad." But most will be fooled into believing that the path of the self is "not that bad." The American culture is totally wrapped around becoming your own god. And most of us are unaware of this. Beware... the path of the self leads to emptiness for all you are left with is yourself. The ultimate in separation. Nothing is permanent, but as you move farther and farther in any direction, it is difficult to turn around and choose a different path. Please do not make spiritual decisions lightly... you may regret it for a LONG time!

Peace,

+Jammer

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   

The Left Hand Path is about drawing down the power of Heaven into the Self -- becoming and acting as a God in one's own right, rather than submitting to a Higher Power or Obliterating the Self and being "one with everything."

True Satanist are "left hand path", but not all the people who chosed the left hand path are necessarly satanist. I think those of the right hand path are trying to suppress individuality and free thinking.

Rulers of the world are probably all left hand path, while they try to keep the people on the right hand path, to control them more easily.

Just my opinion.

Edit. More info about that.
en2.wikipedia.org...
en2.wikipedia.org...

[Edited on 14-1-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
jammerman,

good comments and all truth,

but recognize that humans are lucifer.

how can the prince of darkness ever been beautiful, think about it.

yes the fall was not all bad, why?

whilst in the flesh, mankind can experience that which helps to more rapidly advance the soul.

but there is a caveat:

for the forces or darkness want you to join their side and become a soul that fights in their army for the takeover of the universe from God/creator.

that is the problem,

you come here (deceived by the lizard), and you suffer and you learn but DO NOT GO DOWN THE PATH OF SELFISHNESS TO DAMNATION as one of satans pawns in the eternal struggle of dark against light.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm

Originally posted by junglejake
I'm confused...Why would you activly worship Satan, the Father of Lies, the Dark Prince of Evil?

Ummm, actually the name Satan, comes from the Islamic word Shaitan, it was given by the church because it means adversary.
If you want to get "technical" (and please I am not a Satanist, I simply study cultures/religions/legends)
Lucifer -Bringer of Light, Prince of Light, is the real name of Satan/Shaitan. The church thought that by giving him an "evil" name he would be less appealing than if they continued calling him Lucifer.

The name Luciifer actually comes from a king who was tempted by Satan in the Old Testament. I'll need some time to find this specific part, since my Old Testament is a little off. Never in the Bible or Tora is Satan refered to as Lucifer.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Morbid,

agreed the rulers and controllers of the world are for the most part as you refer to it 'left hand path.'

there are exceptions but not a lot as we near the end of this CYCLE.

please do not confuse the corruption of evil in christianity as being the creators true will, that is a grave spiritual mistake.

furthermore, the issue is freedom with responsibility which produces lessons and learning and then advancement in the form of maturity and lastly wisdom.

satanism does not promote these things but desires the human remain like an adolescent, self-centered and unawares of any long-term effects of their actions.

this is not the existance to choose if one wishes to go on to bigger and better things.

no one was ever damned for making a mistake or thinking of themself or walking on the wild side for awhile, they were damned when they gave themself up to this expression for all eternity.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Satanism is purely the corruption of humanity.

Why?

It desires to trap man and spirit in a physical prison which eventually leads to a spiritual dark world.

Do not trust satanists they lie, the basis of their faith.

Furthermore, it does not matter if Satan is some guy or whatever, the point is that you are more than a body you also have a soul, so any faith that focuses on the body at the expense of the soul is missleading you.

Satanism will be the Freedom that humanity has been looking for, for centuries...

I am a Satanist, and I don't lie...I have no reason to.

I am more than a body and a soul? The belief in a "soul" is just propaganda that the xtian's have used over the years to keep the flock coming back for more...feeding them pipe dreams of hope in a better afterlife, becuase hell knows they won't enjoy this one...
Again, your basis for your argument comes from from the fact that you believe the error-laiden Hypocritical WORK OF FICTION that is the Bible.

Free your mind. Free yourself.

Christianity punishes you for free thought...think for yourself.

[Edited on 14-1-2004 by OneMadFool]

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
You are greatly mistaken my friend.

Satan does not desire to free you from God so that he can give you every little thing your heart desires for FREE!

He desires to steal your soul and force you to fight in his army.

Those that resist once the contract has been made burn in hell.

Those that fight become tired of the battle, the essence of every vampire story ever told. Read Shelly.

Old Drac (Draconis?), became tired of the fighting and the excess of the physical and the bs of the occultic enlightenment that was sorely limited.

that is what they call purgatory.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   

You are greatly mistaken my friend.

Satan does not desire to free you from God so that he can give you every little thing your heart desires for FREE!

He desires to steal your soul and force you to fight in his army.

Those that resist once the contract has been made burn in hell.

Those that fight become tired of the battle, the essence of every vampire story ever told. Read Shelly.

Old Drac (Draconis?), became tired of the fighting and the excess of the physical and the bs of the occultic enlightenment that was sorely limited.

that is what they call purgatory.

Well how funny that there is NO SATAN, and NO GOD. I am going to burn in hell? Funny, that there is NO HELL either. Again, there is no such thing as a soul...so how can someone that doesn't exisit steal something that doesn't exisit?

I shall reiterate since you seem to have not heard me the first time....you are basing your argument on a work of fiction...there is not a shred of truth in it. You want to see how EVIL your HOLY bible really is? Read this...
www.evilbible.com...
now THAT is an eye-opener.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
You may not have a soul. It is an expression of development which not everyone has attained yet if at all in some cases.

Thus the debate is pointless for those people.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Ok, now you're saying that the satanic religion doesn't believe in the devil or God. However, I went to www.churchofsatan.com like you recomended, and read a little bit of what they have on there.

There's references to magic all over the place, the front page refers to the dark force permiating the universe which is known as Satan...

Doesn't really sound like they don't believe, just that they want to believe in sin, and what they consider "freedom" instead of a life of peace and love. Hmm...

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
hey does ne1 know where I can buy it?

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
satan took over christianity way back when the aaronid priests ridded the tent of meeting of the sexual acts which were taking place uner the control of the shiloh priests. I myself do not practise eitehr of these religions as i see them both as a means for those who feel themselves on either side to becontrolled, when most are on the same side. only few are on the side of good

to the onemadfool guy
you talk of opening your mind yet u have firm beliefs, an open mind concludes nothing, you speak of thinking for yourself, yet you discourage people from believing in a book which has yet to be proven fact or fiction, i think it's a mixture, and the funniest thing is there is no proof that anything is true yet you are propagating truth. you seem very confused as to what u believe.
However theneo clearly shows he has come up with support for his beliefs, support which i have also seen, he has not stated that he is basing his beliefs on the bible, i'm sure he does not believe everything within it, and if he truely based his beliefs on the bible as it is now it would almost be satanism anyways, just with yaweh instead of satan.
I believe that it is u onemadfool who must open his/her eyes and begin to see the truth, and think for yourself about what is being dicated into your head.

[Edited on 14-1-2004 by banjoechef]

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Ok, now you're saying that the satanic religion doesn't believe in the devil or God. However, I went to www.churchofsatan.com like you recomended, and read a little bit of what they have on there.

There's references to magic all over the place, the front page refers to the dark force permiating the universe which is known as Satan...

Doesn't really sound like they don't believe, just that they want to believe in sin, and what they consider "freedom" instead of a life of peace and love. Hmm...

Did you read my post above???

Satanists do not believe that "Satan" is and actual entity, but "Satan" is used as a representation of the Dark side of man, or as you call it "the dark force"

SIN. Hmmm a funny word. SIN. If you read the Bible, almost EVERYTHING that either makes you happy, brings you pleasure, or lets you enjoy life is a SIN. Doesn't seem like much fun now does it? Gluttony for example...Why is it a SIN to enjoy eating food that I like? If there is something that I like to eat and it tastes good and makes me happy...then explain to me why that is a SIN?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there will NEVER be peace and love in the world while Christians are still running around spouting untruths. Everyone that does not believe as they do is going to hell....give me a break.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Eating food you like isn't a sin, eating it to excess (thereby making yourself overweight, giving you health problems, limiting your mobility, and making you less happy) is where the sin is.

There will never be peace while there are christians running around this world? My friend, your user name here on ATS truly suits you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join