It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by section8citizen
They are cautious with strangers and make great watchdogs cause they will bark at any little disturbance.
I would not say he is as smart , which might work to his advantage under certian circumstances...he ran up on a sea lion once ready to go at it...till Mr sea lion said uh-uh
Originally posted by shadow_soldier1975
HUSKY....it's the perfect machine...
- smart dog
- can survive & thrive in any climate (can set up camp anywhere)
- great hunter/scavenger (will find and kill food for you, or atleast help, and itself)
- endurance (by nature can last without food for a time and also workable)
- protective of owners (will fight for you if confronted by wild animals or persons wondering into camp)
- keen (will sence/see intruders long before you or i, and let you know about it)
- warmth (if in a cold climate can be used as cuddle buddy)