It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen of Chat!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Well, since nobody else wanted to start this thread, I wil do it. There are a few members here that go out of their way to make your chat day brighter. And so, without further delay............. I am pleased to announce the new ATS chat queen.....MINNIE!

No matter how bad her day is, she is always there for us to talk to. Please feel free to congratulate her. She deserves it!

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
heh, she's always there in ats chat!

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Yes, indeed, minnie is the queen of the chat, I wasnt forced to post in here at all, this was my complete decision

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Oh wow, Queen of Chat.

HUM don't know what to say about this. LOL. Well I know she loves to chat with all her ATS Friends.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Queen of chat? Of jeez, this can't be good for me...
lol jk

congrats? lol I don't know what to say...

So who is the king of chat??

[edit on 6-8-2007 by spidy]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Queen of chat?

Does this mean she has taken over asala's throne?

This should be interesting.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Queen of chat?

Does this mean she has taken over asala's throne?

This should be interesting.

No, she hasn't. Asala has been promoted to Empress, or even chat goddess!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by secret titan
[

No, she hasn't. Asala has been promoted to Empress, or even chat goddess!!!

Whew, ok, I just wanted to clear that up.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
i don't really worry about the chat. They're just a bunch of people on the net typing to a computer saying things. They're only there to complain an dcriticize other people. Or, to "suck up to the mods".

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
dont ever diss chat again *punch*

woohoo to minnie on her promotion.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by truttseeker
dont ever diss chat again *punch*

woohoo to minnie on her promotion.

Says the person that is still allowed in chat.
I got banned from chat for a reason being, that I got from an admin, that was "not knowing how to handle criticism" when I was running for the ATS presidential election campaign thing.

What does that tell you? I think I can handle criticism FINE.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
All hail Queen Minnie....Long live that Queen!! Save the Queen!!
Love you Minnie

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Awww min i cant think of a better chat queen than a fellow Pink loving shoe loving girl!

woot woot!!! you go girl

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Awww min i cant think of a better chat queen than a fellow Pink loving shoe loving girl!

woot woot!!! you go girl

You have no idea how glad I am she has your blessing!!! You just took a load off my chest.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Can I be knighted?

Always wanted to be Sir Johnsky.

Until then, I'm just a lowly peasant... mucking about in the mud, complaining about the violence inherant in the system... and such.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala

woot woot!!! you go girl

You have no idea. Before we got on the road and travel, her whole bedroom was pink. Pink everywhere. LOL. and Shoes, all my gosh shoes for every outfit. Being her mother I keep it under control. I say no more than yes for those shoes. But, I know one day, 5 pairs of shoes for every outfit. LOL.

Now bed and bath is coming out with pink dishes, and blenders for her. She wants me to buy pink dishes. LOL. I tell her honey I don't think your dad and brother wants to eat off pink dishes.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
It's 4:40 in the morning......

Where's the queen of chat now?
Wake up Minnie

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Ok, first congratulations to minnie upon her appointment! That's very exciting!

Second, I feel the need to address this:

i don't really worry about the chat. They're just a bunch of people on the net typing to a computer saying things. They're only there to complain an dcriticize other people. Or, to "suck up to the mods".

1) Why would you post an attack on chat in a fun lighthearted thread like this? If you don't like chat, don't post in threads related to it.

2) A bunch of people on the net typing to a computer pretty much sums up chats, message boards, and just about any other form of communication online. Maybe they're not for you?

3) As an ATS member for nearly 5 years and as the Senior Staff member appointed by the Owners of ATS to run our chat feature, I take great offense to your statement. Chat is a feature that is offered by ATS to allow its members to communicate in real time for a variety of purposes. Serious talk, debating or just kicking back and talking to friends. There is a decent sized group (ever growing) that really enjoys the use of chat. Complain and criticize people? Yeah maybe that goes on sometimes, but there is usually at least one staff member in there to make sure no T&C's are violated, in addition to a rather large message printed on the chat window saying the T&C are enforced here as well. Additionally, there is the complaint feature which can be used for such things. If you had an unpleasant experience in chat that's a shame but there's no need to come here all bitter when people are just trying to have fun.

Oh, as for the sucking up to mods statement... does it really bother you that much that we don't always have to be authority figures and we can come into chat like everyone else and have a good time? If MemberABC says hi to you, is it different than saying hi to me simply because I'm staff? Suddenly it's sucking up? I think I speak for the entire staff when I say no one is interested in hearing whining about sucking up. The majority of correspondence we get as Moderators is hardly sucking up, I assure you.

And now, to return to your first statement... You don't really worry about chat. Good. Let me be the first to assure you, chat will never be something you have to worry about again.

Replies to this can be directed to me in u2u ONLY as we are now returning to the topic at hand. Off topic posts following will be treated as such.

Hopefully that clarifies any misunderstandings we may have.

And to return to the topic, Congratulations to our friend Minnie!

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter
i don't really worry about the chat. They're just a bunch of people on the net typing to a computer saying things. They're only there to complain and criticize other people. Or, to "suck up to the mods".

Before I became a "Mod", I found myself spending a fair bit of time in Chat. Chat, I found, was a wonderful place to "meet" other members like myself. Being less "formal" than the boards, I soon found myself having conversations with other ATSers on a myriad of topics -- some personal, some general chit chat and some rather serious discussions about topics from the boards. To be honest, however, most of the time spent in Chat was time spent simply having fun -- good natured fun.

I'm sorry Maverickhunter...I'm sorry that you did not have a similarly positive experience in Chat. There are a lot a great people in there for you to meet and a lot of new friends for you to make. But then, I suppose that Chat, like life, is what you make of it.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
Can I be knighted? Always wanted to be Sir Johnsky.

Hmmmmm? Wouldn't being knighted mean that Minnie would, by definition, be swinging a big ol' sword around? (and you just gotta know that the swords' gonna have pink tassels dangling from the hilt) Do you really want to be a knight? Wouldn't being a simple page or royal lackey be enough (and much safer)?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join