It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO over the Bay Area?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Ok, don't get excited, this could just be a lens flare or a plane or something, but I can't really make out what the "object" is. I took this picture last Friday in Alameda looking across the bay at San Francisco. The object looks like something being lit up by the sun. What do you think?

Here's the picture...

img138.imageshack.us...

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Interesting Diplomat. Did you notice it when you were taking the photo or only after downloading it? I'd like to see it blown up a bit.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It looks like just a glare.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Diplomat this one will go down in my real picture archives! Thanks for the incredible UFO footage. Call me old fashion, but that to me is the real deal. It looks exactly like what my granddaughter and I saw last night in Missouri! It was very close up and much smaller than any of the other ones I have been witness to in the past. Just about when I had given up on seeing anymore.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hmm at first i though it could just be a plane but it doesnt look like one and i cant think of ne thing else that could be in the sky that looks like that o.0. Nice pick =)

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I didn't notice the object (if it is an object) when I was out there. I saw it when I transferred the pics to my computer.

new topics

top topics

join