It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Secret Society threatens Illuminati!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Benjamin Fulford, 46, is a Tokyo based journalist who appeared on the Jeff Rense Program, July 5th 2007, making some very radical claims. According to Fulford, a Chinese secret society with 6 million members, including 1.8 million Asian gangsters and 100,000 professional assassins, have targeted Illuminati members if they proceed with world depopulation plans. They contacted Fulford, a Canadian ex pat, after he warned that the Illuminati plan to reduce the Asian population to just 500 million by means of race-specific biological weapons. Essentially, this secret society, with Fulford as their spokesperson, is taking on the Illuminati ...

www.guba.com...

www.disclose.tv...

[edit on 5-8-2007 by Terrapop]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Discussion of this is ongoing here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Informative contributions welcome

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Hell yeah! Always knew the Chinese would save us all
rock on

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Fulford makes some pretty outlandish claims. I hope some of them are true. :-) With all the US notes that the Chinese have in there reserves, I guess it makes sense that they have the Illuminati by the nuts.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Now I must find a way to join this secret society.

this is so cool. I knew it was coming but I never thought we would catch wind of it.

Will Marvel be mad if we title it Secret Wars

Rofl

Coven

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
sorry guys, but the illuminati takes this one. If we are placing bets that is.

Jasn

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
This story has been out for a little while now. I listened to both of Fulford's interviews on the Rense program and although I really wanted to believe him, he sounded like he was making the entire thing up. He has gone from stating that he plays only a small role in communicating between Illuminati and The Green and Red Society, to saying that the fate of the whole world rests on the actions he takes in this circumstance.
He also said that the Japanese earthquake was a response to his first appearance on Rense and was created with an Illuminati earthquake machine. Another of his more credible claims is that the Bird Flu virus is a race-specific bio-weapon geared to kill asians. The bird flu body count correlates this evidence as there are hardly any non-asian deaths even to people who have been exposed.
Colbert of all people had a small part on his show addressing the story.Colbert/Fulford

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
August 6th:

Baron Elie Robert de Rothschild of France's Rothschild dynasty dies at 90

Link to full Story

First strike of the Chinese???

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop
First strike of the Chinese???

The article actually states it was the second death of a Rothschild this year:

He was the second Rothschild to die this year. In June, family patriarch Baron Guy de Rothschild died in Paris.

Perhaps it was the second strike!

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Given the Fulford threat was specifically against the Rockefellers, I'd be looking in another direction, if at all.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
lol.

Where's all the secret Persian/Arab/Middle Eastern societies? We always used to see those guys in movies. Now we see none. We've been depopulating their region for decades. I think they should have the first crack at cleaning house.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The Rockefellers are IMHO some of the most corrupt people on this planet. If anyone should be "depopulated", it should be them.

Btw, expect Fulford to have some sort of "accident" in the near future.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Freak... showing us nothing solid at all. Bunch of hot air.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by coven
Now I must find a way to join this secret society.

this is so cool. I knew it was coming but I never thought we would catch wind of it.

Will Marvel be mad if we title it Secret Wars

Rofl

Coven

LOL i just pooped my chair. But seriously, i wanna be a chinese ninja assassin and take down the nwo. Just like Ryu Hayabusa

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Considering both those Rothschild's listed above were in their 90's it isn't surprising they died.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by aelphaeis_mangarae]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
been a long time since i wrote on a forum. but i really love this one.

yeah, it'd be nice to find out how to join the green and red society. then we could all at least stop chatting and bitching about the nwo and actually take steps to doing something about it. love all your comments though.

fulford is a little off his rocker, but i put him at only 10% filled with #. the rest i really think he's right on the level. and after all, this guy speaks fluent japanese and has been in asia for how long?... i'm an american living in korea right now, and i'm losing my sanity pretty quickly too, so i can understand why this guy has a few shortcomings. but he's not completely full of #. "we all go a little crazy sometime, shorty!" -scary movie

who wouldn't eventually go insane when you start going down this illuminati rabbit hole? this # is a lot to take in. it's overwhelming for an individual. it flips your world upside down. human history as a whole is completely different now from your 5th grade history books.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
If it's true, then that is the coolest thing ever. Talk about a showdown.

Where did I hear that first?.. I definitely can't remember.. probably some website somewhere. Hah. The numbers definitely aren't on the 'Illuminati' side, are they?

I'd be there with my big foam finger cheering the Chinese on.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
This makes me feel a lot better, knowing that they're people in other countries believing there's an Illuminati.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I for one hope this is not just hot air as that would be very dissapointing but do know that we do have underground backing throughout the world to help us with this new threat we are currently facing,

It is way too early to reveal any plans but if anyone who has seen a "007 : James Bond" movie is that you never reveal your plans unless you are absolutely certain of the outcome.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
We just had a Rockefella killed here in Australia.
Perhaps they were just honing their skills getting ready for the main clan?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join