It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what if NWO is just a bunch of crap?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
It's all very confusing NWO has links to aleins who have

links to skull and bones who have links to jimmy carter.

What if some bored people who have watched one to

many science fiction movies made all this NWO stuff up .

You see a marshall law documet and freak out. MArshall

law is part of our goverment with nothing to do with

NWO. You see lights in the sky you think its got to be a

alien ship. The goverment wants us to think its a alein

ship to cover up there own experimental planes. You

hear about a strange religion or cult they have to be

part of NWO because you don't have enough

knowlegde about there religion to put them in a

different catagory. Our goverment has many secret

agencies to protect the U.S. I pretty confident the policy

in the NWO foum is " if its classified or i don't know any

thing about it its a conspiricy!

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Thank you...so someone is actually thinking clearly!!!

The NWO is probably just a stupid idea from a bored guy and he planted tales of it through the media and other sources!

Now Freemasons...IT IS NOT THAT MUCH OF A SECRET SOCIETY!!!!!

Its a bunch of guys meeting up on every 1st and last tuesday of the month from November to October.
*at least in our area*

They dont worship the devil..have orgies or anything werid like that guy who did *Eyes Wide Shut* did in his movie!!!!

If ye wanna know whats going on in the lodge...GO AND FIND OUT YERSELF!!!!

STOP being so paranoid all the time or u waste ur life way looking over your shoulder!!!!!

Gryff

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
You could be correct but then again why waste time around here then?

Even a hardened skeptic has to agree that at a high percentage of error then some of it must be true and if any of it is true then it is not good.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I know what i know about the masons as my dad and granpa are in them..

The NWO...sounds like a Paranoid skiztophrenic' idea of how the world looks like!!!

And btw...i think this is my 7th post in NWO and Conspiracies forum in the near 1 1/2 i have been here as Gryffen and Raven.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I thought the idea of secret societies is that they are secret, thus is your father or grandfather going to spill all the beans?

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
i doubt that as they are men of theyre words!

My grandpa is an elder in the church and he wouldnt do anything to destroy his belief.

Also he is one of the most respectable men i know and has taught me much...including how to tell if something is true or make believe.

After reading the Illuminatus Trilogy...*which is just complete sex and sex and drugs* its kinda clear that the NWO is crap!

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Ahhh yes all the above is true, BUT The Illuminati do exist..or existed...in one form or another.
The original Illuminati were created to combat the hold that the church (catholic) had on science and the people that wanted to use science in the real world. Since science did not match what the church said, they forbid it so the Illuminati went underground. Some say it diied off, some say it didn't...who really knows....

[Edited on 13-1-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
i believe the world will unite as one eventually... which i percieve as the NWO threat... but i dont see it as a bad thing... imagine how much more progress we could make if we all put towards the goals instead of hiding information from each other and attacking each other and generally being wuite childish... i'm all for the NWO because i cant see how it would differ from having a country government

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
well then..the NWO may have had a completely diffrent ideaology in the past but right now its all hocus pocus and full of bull#e.

I dont mean to offend anyone...believ what u want...just remember to come up for some reality once in a decade.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gryffen
well then..the NWO may have had a completely diffrent ideaology in the past but right now its all hocus pocus and full of bull#e.

I dont mean to offend anyone...believ what u want...just remember to come up for some reality once in a decade.

I agree, but like all "societies" some corrupted, some did not. Just like there are good priests and bad priests, but the Church is still good (though some will disagree)

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I think the NWO is more of an idea than an actual organization. People would come up with an idea on how to conquer the world, then they think its happening.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I suppose NWO could just be a idea, but it also could be used.

I have nothing to back it up so i can't really defend it.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJingles
I think the NWO is more of an idea than an actual organization. People would come up with an idea on how to conquer the world, then they think its happening.

Hmmmm....mad-cow takes years to incubate, McDonalds sells billions a year...

Hey, Ronald McDonald is the leader of NWO! And of course, since it so bad...he must be in league with the Bush Crime Family. I mean cows...Texas...cows....see?

All seriousness aside, I don't see the NWO as a serious reality (in my lifetime) and I certainly can't buy in with all of those who claim that Bush planned and executed 9/11 to further the NWO. Paranoia at it's best. Of course they run around saying we are all blind and they can "see", but all they have is speculation at best. They argue that Bush is destroying the constitutional freedoms, but I would like to remind them that "innocent until proven guilty" is one of those freedoms. Not "I hate him for winning and I disagree with his policies, so he must be evil".

And if it is a democrat/republican issue...we now have a Prez that decided the world could be better if we blew Saddam away, instead of one that was too busy getting blown away for himself.

Only my 2 cents.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well, a New World Order is in process for many years now, but many People around this board dont realise what this means. Many still think that a small hidden group of Satanic Freemasons will suddenly appear out of the shadows and make themselves some sort of World Dictators.

Complete BS.

I think its more like an "artificial Evolution" Project.

[Edited on 15-1-2004 by CrazyChris]

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
See? Now honestly...I don't mean to use you as an example of the speculation, but look what you put.

Originally posted by CrazyChris
Well, a New World Order is in process for many years now, but many People around this board dont realise what this means.

See? It IS in process? How do you know? And many people are "blind" implying that you can "see"? Well, what does this mean?

Many still think that a small hidden group of Satanic Freemasons will suddenly appear out of the shadows and make themselves some sort of World Dictators.

Ok, not that then. Well what is it?

I think its more like an "artificial Evolution" Project.

Ahhh...there we go. THINK it is...
See, speculation at best.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
What can we do more than speculate?

This forum is to speculate, You can in here for answers or at least something.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I dont think the NWO could ever work when and if this comes out in the open, its obvious there will be a mass revolt

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Sure, its all Speculation.

I dont know, you dont know, nobody on this site knows, but Speculating and discussing these speculations with others is one of the intentions of ATS right?

Speculation is what makes Conspiracy`s Fun, otherwise we all wont be here.

[Edited on 15-1-2004 by CrazyChris]

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectIcarus
What can we do more than speculate?

This forum is to speculate, You can in here for answers or at least something.

Don't get me wrong, I understand speculation. My point is that many seem to say things like:

The NWO is real
Wake up and you'll see
Your just blind to the real truth
Bush planned 9/11 for the NWO

These people will get very attacking if they are questioned about these broad statements. Innocent until proven guilty, yet these people have all become judge and jury. The suspects in their theories are guilty.

I just don't understand that. I mean, if you want to tell me a story or thought/opinion, no problem. But to call me an idiot because I don't believe it or choose to keep an open mind is sad. These people say to "wake up" yet expect you to believe a half-baked theory with 0% proof.

These people ARE the NWO in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Perhaps you should read Richard A. Falk

www.toda.org...

Do the google on this author. He had been involved in various writings about it for at least 30 years.

I studied his books in college and did some ARPA research projects with a professor at the University of Hawaii. The gist of it was the WOMP or World Order Models design project.

What came afterwards from the "conspiracy culture," reiterated the sense of it as Hitler described it. Of course understanding that not every set of words from Hitler should be demonized, the general sense of a "world order," in the humane sense becomes more observable.

Hence lacking any real direction in academic terms, conspiratorialists siezed upon it as a "mystery cult," overembellishing it with the scorn for Hitler who stole the term from far more well thinking people.

Every Banking, Bolshevik, and other scenario has been superimposed upon the term, but it really has a much more sophisticated base than the entertainment too many people seek on the internet. Look deeper, but remember there is more to the story than any one author speaks. Again look to a credible academic source such as Falk above.

Got it folks? Hit the books and look a little deeper!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join