It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

shot from space?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Right i know that this is going to sound strange but i have just had a visit from a friend of mine who is a conspiracy theorist like myself.Anyway he lives in an area which is mainly muslim and he tells me that there are asian children who have had chips put inside them.They are apparantly unaware that they have these chips and they have the power of an atomic weapon?I havent told him about A.T.S. or chipping or anything like that (he is ex army).
Anyway as it is hot night we were sitting in the back garden moaning about the neighbours bad taste in music when what looked like a shooting star came down and landed in offending neighbours garden.3 out of 4 people saw this and said "what the flip was that"?
It had no sound and seemed to my kid like it was a bright white line which passed straight through a willow tree and caused no sparks so it wasnt a firework.
Considering what we were talking about i said its the government,to which my husband said to our friend "well done mate shell be off on one for hours now".He does believe its that i do his head in

I am wondering if anybody has seen anything like this.It was like we were shot from space or something.My kid mostly would like to know also.
I cant vouch for this story though just that apparantly there are a lot of people expecting children to blow up next to them.
On another note my points are 333

[edit on 5-8-2007 by tracey ace]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
i am at a loss for words, and i dont even know where to begin. i mean, is english not your first language?

atomically powered chipped asian children? what does it have to do with the "shooting star"? did you go to investigate the "shooting star"? why would the atomic asians blow up? what is 333?

i am so utterly confused.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Well thats nice.This is how it was explained to me by someone else.
But like i said i cannot vouch for the story or the content and this person had told me about some whisper in his neighbourhood and i am a bit un-nerved about it all as it has only recently happened.
What im interested in is if anybody else has seen anything like this light from the skies before.It had no sound ,caused no smell or sparks when it passed through a tree and the fact that my neighbours would probably not welcome someone sneaking through their garden at this time of night is the reason i havent investigated further .Hence i came on here and posed a question thats all.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
did anyone go investigate what the object was, after it fell? or, did anyone talk to the neighbors about it? have you seen your freind recently to ask him what became of the situation?

[edit on 8/5/2007 by prototism]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Its 11:30pm over here.I am going to look in the morning.Hopefully they (neighbours) will be at work.This has all happened in the last hour.I have asked 1 neighbour but they havent seen anything.It was weird because i have seen asteroids a few years back and they made a fssssshhhhhh kind of noise .This made no noise at all and it was just one on its own.But it seemed brighter than anything that i have seen.
I live on a hill overlooking a valley and we see quite a few things from this vantage point.If others have seen similar then maybe its bits of an asteroid flaking off or whatever .Im really not sure what it was .I havent seen anything since.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
sounds really interesting.

there was no sound during its descent or at the moment of impact?

and how bright was it? like the moon, or a star, a sparkling firework, a street light, head on car headlights?

how far away were you, in meters (or feet, if you use those)?

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It was bright like a lightning flash and approx 12 foot away from where we were sitting.
Its puzzling me the fact that there was no noise.I mean if something cuts through the air it does make a sound.Completely silent.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
about how fast was it moving? lightning speed? fastball (baseball) speed (95+mph)? could you track it with your eyes? how long was it in the air for?

there was no impact sound? no "thud", no debris?

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
No it was faster than lightning speed but we could make out that it was about 3 foot in length and there was no debris visible.I will point out that my neighbours garden is opposite mine and not to the left or right and this would (if there was any remainders) have landed behind a 6 foot fence.
Could not see anything when looking over though.It was dark but could see no glow of any kind.I have more or less pinpointed where landing spot is and will most definately look tomorrow (well today now for me).
Oh and there was no thud either .

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
As for the atomic chip i thought "what the heck i will google it"

www.newsfactor.com...
I know this is old but it might be what my friend is referring to.

Atomic chip fabrication could still be a futuristic goal, however. Despite the abilities and availability of modern-day fiber-optic technology, the house of theory and experiment is still divided on this technologically challenging problem.

cerncourier.com...

Because the device confines the condensate on such a small scale and in very tight traps, it will be easier to tailor the properties of the atom cloud to suit a particular experiment.

[edit on 5-8-2007 by tracey ace]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Didnt mean to do three threads in a row but i have found the answer to my question and i want to clear it up.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Shooting stars are set to grace the night sky with a spectacular light display this weekend. The annual Perseid meteor shower will reach its peak during the early hours of Monday, but it will be visible from Saturday night until Tuesday morning.

I f you look at the pic on the link,that is what i saw.

top topics

join