It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.C: Lightcast Episode 5

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
PODcast:

Lightcast Episode 5

In which Lightseeker shares his perspective on life and how that has changed in the past 3 years.

Intro music is "Bittersweet Symphony" by The Verve.

length: 16:00
file: atscpod_2494.mp3
size: 14986k
feed: atsc

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
This is a much different podcast than I ever thought I would do. No Conspiracy Theory, no politics or NWO, just a description of some of things that I have been through in the past three years and how it has changed me and the way I see the world. Hopefully, some of the things I say will make sense to some of you at the least and I hope that all of you will come away with at least some things to think about.

I also thought that by sharing my life with you, you might come to feel like you know me a little better than you do now. So, if anything I say about my experiences resonate with you and you want to talk about it, please feel free to send me a u2u. As always I welcome your thoughts and comments here on this page...

...and thanks for listening.

LS

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
PODcast:

Lightcast Episode 5 (reply 1)

Credit to Lightseeker

length: 01:31
file: atscpod_2511.mp3
size: 1423k
feed:

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Thank you Freedom ERP for your reply and your kind words in regard to it. Unfortunately I was only able to hear about the first 20 seconds of it before the sound just quit. The Podcast went on but without any sound at all. I thought it was my computer at first but after replaying it over 4 times and your voice cutting out at the same spot each time, I came to the conclusion that it must have been a result of a glitch in the upload process.

I wish I could have heard the whole thing and I'm reluctant to ask you to upload it again, knowing how time intensive that process can be. Maybe you could just summarize the rest of the podcast in a post here on this page. If not, I still want to thank you for taking the time to reply to my podcast; it means a lot to me that you came away with something to think about. I means to me that at least where you are concerned the podcast was a success.

I hope to have another Lightcast up by tomorrow, so stay tuned.

Cheers,

LS

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I'm learning that I have to check my microphone cords and listen for static be-fore I begin recording. It you have a charge in the mic, it'll come through on the recording. From Johnny Annonymous I've learned that cloth or nylon covers on the mic are a good thing.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Thanks for the head-ups Lightseeker and I checked the feed from with in this thread and the sound was OK. I will try and access via another computer sometime today.

EDIT - ADDED - Have listened to the podcast on another machine via the listen function and sound is good for me.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by Freedom ERP]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Well, it seems the problem is with me then; let me check out my sound drivers etc and see if I can fix it so I can hear yur entire reply.

LS

[Edited to add: found a glitch in my system and downloaded a new sound card driver and now the problem seems solved. Listened to the entire reply and must say again, thank you, Freedom, for the kind words. It's very satisfying to know that my experiences and take on life touched you and gave you pause to think. Thank you for taking the time to record your reply.]

new topics

top topics

join