It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC Presidential debate - Stephen Bassett Video question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hello ATSers.

This link is Stephen's Bassett Video question that will be aired if we vote for it, during the ABC presidential debate tonight.

ugv.abcnews.go.com...
There might be an advertising first, just wait for it to go by.

ETD.

[edit on 5-8-2007 by ETDisclosure]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The link you posted has a dot at the end of the url, which causes it to display an error instead of the video.

Correct link

[edit on 5-8-2007 by danx]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Thank you sir.
Should be fixed now.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
No problem.

Everyone should go and vote for this and leave comments. It would be great if this actually got asked on the debate on national television.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Someone asked Bush if he would disclose information on UFOs/E.T.s when he was running for presidency and he said he would do it. So I wouldn't take this debate with even a grain of salt should this actually be debated about.

I doubt it is a topic which the candidates necessarily worry about or care for that matter. I voted five for the video though anyways.

[edit on 5-8-2007 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CidCaldensfey
Someone asked Bush if he would disclose information on UFOs/E.T.s when he was running for presidency and he said he would do it. So I wouldn't take this debate with even a grain of salt should this actually be debated about.

At least they would have to answer it on national television and there would be a record for posterity, the same way you are now able to say that about Bush (and other presidents).

I doubit it is a topic which the candidates necessarily worry about or care for that matter. I voted five for the video though anyways.

They should care, but even if they don't, at least they get to know that the people do and that's the most important.

Thank you for voting.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Exactly, if they are faced with the question, we can see how they react.
We never know, maybe one of them will be more open to it, and attrack voters that way

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CidCaldensfey

I doubt it is a topic which the candidates necessarily worry about or care for that matter. I voted five for the video though anyways.

Exactly the attitude behind why there is no friggin progress made.
We DON'T WANT TO TRY!

How much does it cost people to follow the darn link, and vote...

Less time, then It took you to whine about it.

new topics

top topics

join