It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Savage wants to impeach Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Time to send Bush a message. We will not become a slave nation like Mexico.

Savage: Impeach Bush over immigration plan

Conservative talk-radio star, author says amnesty is betrayal of country

www.wnd.com...

In the latest indication President Bush is having problems with his conservative core political constituency, Michael Savage, one of talk radio's biggest stars, tonight called for the impeachment of President Bush over his plans to legalize millions of illegal aliens.

"This is the worst betrayal of our country in my lifetime," said Savage, whose program is heard on more than 350 stations with an audience reaching some 6 million. His book, "The Savage Nation," last year was No. 1 on the New York Times best-seller's list for five weeks. His follow-up, "The Enemy Within," out just one week, is already No. 8 on the list. Both were published by WND Books.

Tonight Savage called Bush a liberal and described him as part of the "enemy within" that is destroying the nation.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Well then in the next 24 hours it will be leaked that Savage is a homosexual or some other damaging thing.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Savage called Bush a liberal

Holy #! He must really be pissing off the hardcore!That's only next to commie in the hardcore conservative insult book!
LOL!

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Well, fortunatelly, there is no legal grounds for impeachment on policies. He can hope Bush gets impeached for something he does which is illegal, but impeaching for wanting to make policy won't go through unless the citizens of the US do it on their own, and get 2/3rds of the states to pass the impeachment. The senate and house cannot impeach Bush for this reason.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I wonder if this attack on Bush's illegal immigrant policies will be the way out for public speaking advocates of Bush (like this guy) who now recognize they were in error? I guess thats how I'd do it if I saw the writing on the wall.

[Edited on 13-1-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I like Mike Savage, however I feel the far left and far right are both crazy. So, meh.
Bush's immigration plan seems good to me.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
He's not flip flopping and spinning to defend big spender Bush (like some people).

I consume alot of conservative opine (when they don't think libs are looking) and this has been a long time coming. Bush is not a real conservative.

Adding illegals to the new job count is about RE-ELECTION, not being true to conservatives.

Savage
Will Bortz fall in line next? Doubtful.

Watch O'Reilly tonight for cues on the political tone for the rest of the year. Bill would rather kiss Hillary than ever be proven wrong on an issue. I predict that rat will jump the good ship Bush within a month.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The integration of North America continues. I expect to see more Mexicans in Canada too, but they don't like winter I'm told so too bad for your guys.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Bush's immigratin plan is #ING joke!!!!! I can't believe that our founding fathers who made this country based on Justice would allow for criminals to be rewarded. This immigration policy is and has pissed off many conservatives.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamz
Bush's immigratin plan is #ING joke!!!!! I can't believe that our founding fathers who made this country based on Justice would allow for criminals to be rewarded. This immigration policy is and has pissed off many conservatives.

I consider myself a liberal and it pisses me off!! I think this issue is going to haunt Bush. He may pick up a few Mexican American voters but how many conservatives are going to sit home?

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I think this whole issue is Carl Roves response to Ralph nader not running on the green ticket. They were counting on the green party taking away the Dean votes.

I think this and the Moon-Mars farce is just grand grabbing at straws.

Total bull sh-it.imo

[Edited on 13-1-2004 by energy_wave]

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
On O'Reilly last night he had a guy commenting on the issue. He claims that 40% of the legal hispanic residents of this country oppose this plan. I wish I could remember the guys name so I could look up the stats for it....Lil' help?

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
OX, they oppose the plan because it doesnt give them full rights. They need to register and prove that they are financiallt stable after 3 years. The problems is that 35% of illegals are recieving government aid, welfare, food stamps, etc....You think that 40% and 35% are related?

new topics

top topics

join