It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vanuatu UFO - August 2004

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I seriously cannot believe that nobody is replying to this thread. Its amazing!
What the #$%@ is going on here???

You obviously have captured a genuine UFO(Unidentified Flying Object) for sure. To say its Exterrestrial in origin is still up in the air.

PEOPLE WTF!!!!!!!!!!

I guess no one cares anymore.

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 9-8-2007 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hmm, can't really say if it's a UFO or not. Not debunking it or saying it's a fake yet.

Just read through this thread and saw new pictures thought I would make a first post here. As well if it was Dust and such on the lens you would notice it in a different aspect.

To which my dad owns a digital camera it's easy to tell what is residue on the lens over something that may be in the air.

On the new pictures can't really decide what to make of it...Their pretty blur excluding the first image, (Though it really is a lovely place!). The ones I'm more interested in are the first pictures really. Those seem like your best bet as to "Your on to something"

Keep us posted on new pics and such.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I just found this photo on www.ufocasebook.com under the NASA UFO pics. It's somewhat similar in shape, and I thought I'd add it to the thread.

(The folks at UFO Casebook prefer I don't link directly to their photo, so I put it on my site).

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Playing around in photoshop....enhancing the green. Doesnt the green look wedshaped....possibly like exhaust LOL j/k

[edit on 4-5-2008 by THE_PROFESSIONAL]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
*Bumping this thread for consideration by newer members*

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join