It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$$$ for the one who can prove gods existence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I will put up some hard earned cash and if anyone else is willing to do the same to the person who gives undeniable proof that god exists. Proof that would make all non believers believe and close the case of gods existence forever. Any takers?

Must be hardcore undeniable proof and be along the lines of taught religions.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
There have too many is or is not a god threads so lets prove it once and for all. Make sure your camcorder or camera gets good pics please.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Just look at the world around you, isnt that proof there is a god?

how much do I get?

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Nice try but no you get nothing. Will that make someone believe in a god if that had no idea what god was? I think not.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
god exists because the bible says god exists and god says the bible is right...

substitute koran for bible if you want.

do i win anything?

wait... which god?

lightning exists, therefore thor, zeus, or any other patron of the storm exists.
pirates are awesome, therefore the flying spaghetti monster exists
we can't see unicorns, therefore the IPU exists

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Theres a word for what you just said, to do with spiritual things and money.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
No you don't win either. Somenody must have what many are looking for or hoping for.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by I See You

It's all based on faith and in some cases personal experience, therefor there is nothing I can share with you that doesn't rely on faith. As an example I could share my NDE with you, this is my proof that there is a God and afterlife but you would still need faith to believe my story. You could even say that my experience was the result of drugs my body created or lack of oxygen...etc....so we are back to faith.

Hope you find what you are looking for....

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
God (LIGHT) has always been amoung us, he will not turn up his volumn so that you can hear him and believe, he waits for you to turn down your distractions. The unfortunate part is that our present world is innindated with more distraction than people know how to dissassociate.

God is within you. I reckon that if you truly want to know him, you have already began the process. And my friend, it is a process to find your frame of reference. Your tryng to simplify a complex esoteric actuality.

Let me ask you this: How would you describe the color blue to a man born blind?

Good luck in your search...

AAC

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   

If you allow me to turn the question around you may find this to be a fruitful experiment.

What would you accept as hardcore undeniable proof of God?

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
hey fellas just MHO but check this out

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Honestly I don't know what I'm looking for. I do know that I do not believe what is in the bible and that god. That god is too minute to be why things such as the universe is there. The god of the bible is too much death,errors and hate since the beginning. I don't believe in the man made word god. It has to be more than that. I believe it is more than that but can't be explained. Everything unexplained or that can't be explained cannot be given credit to the bible god as a way to explain it.

It's the proof of the bible god that I'm looking for, the one that I don't believe in. This will put an end to what we are all looking for.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
My advise to you would be to stop asking if there is a God, or to prove it. There is no way anyone can prove it, just as much as you cannot prove god does not exist (even though your view would have better stance in a rational world).

We do not live in a rational world, we live in a spiritual world where everyone believes they are right and everyone else is wrong etc, etc... I agree with many of the Christian posters on the fact that why do atheists or non believers keep asking this question? If you don't believe in a god, then that is your right and hopefully your children will follow suit and maybe one day this world will be rid of all the two faced hypocrites that feed on hate and degrading others.

I myself believe in a god or gods (higher power) because I am comfortable believing that way. My god in no way says your going to a place of burning fire torture if you do not follow his/her teachings. My God does not have a book full of contradictions and plagiarized stories that I have to follow. My God does not tell me to kill others or myself for him/her. My God does not think Homosexuals, blacks or women are less than others. I can eat what I want, drink what I want, watch what I want, wear what I want and think what I want...and I don't have to worry about what anyone thinks but me. My God has no hell and does not trick me with so called tests. My God does not require 10% of my income, plus donations (gotta pay for preachers new car) Thats my God...wanna join?

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I think we already have the same thought.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I See You, If you have to rely on other people to find God for you, you will never find God. I'm not even that religious, but I do know I will not rely on others to prove or disprove my own beliefs.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Honestly I don't know what I'm looking for. I do know that I do not believe what is in the bible and that god. That god is too minute to be why things such as the universe is there. The god of the bible is too much death,errors and hate since the beginning. I don't believe in the man made word god. It has to be more than that. I believe it is more than that but can't be explained. Everything unexplained or that can't be explained cannot be given credit to the bible god as a way to explain it.

It's the proof of the bible god that I'm looking for, the one that I don't believe in. This will put an end to what we are all looking for.

I am an open minded Christian. Meaning I am faithful but leave my mind opens to people like you and others who believe other things. I try to understand what they follow.
Doing so I know that you have a depth feeling. You may not believe in the bible and that god but know that someone is out there. Looking after us. In my search to understand I read part of a book that said 'God is not real but is our friends around us. They help us. Just as god would. God is our friend and savior. Our friends save us. So our friends are God.' It's not those words exactly. I listed it out more for understanding. But it has some truth. God created our people...us. In all of us lives a part of him. My advice to you is not to seek out the entire plate. Just take bits of him at a time. Digest one then another. You don't need to fill yourself up before desert. Your friends have the bits that you will see first mostly to understand. The hardest one to digest however will be the part that was put in you. Finding that one out is finding yourself. You may know who you are but understanding what god gave you; you personally. But for everyone he has given us a place in his heart. When you need him he is there for you. And if he's not...then bits of him are.
just ask if you need more of an understanding of what I say.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Don't analyze it to that level yet...boil your question down to the most basic study....Is there a God, a higher creative being and is there "hardcore undeniable proof" of his/her existence as you asked in your opening post?

Forget the Christian, Islam, Hindu beliefs for right now.

You are asking for undeniable proof of a God, however you define it.

I asked you what proof you would accept as "hardcore and undeniable".

The only answer to that question is that there is no reasonable undeniable proof that could be given to you by another human regarding the existence of a God.

The belief in God is faith based, there is no way to prove anything to anyone that doesn't rely on faith.

Personally I have my proof through my NDE but for others to believe would still require faith.

[edit on 8/5/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Note that these events are true, but have to be taken with a pinch of salt =p

www.titane.ca...

I have spoken with God and have undeniable proof that he confirms that in fact, I am God.

A question for the believers in God + Bible.

God made Earth, so who made Saturn? God?
If he DID, then why would he make something ''without'' life? (At least not perceivable to us)

I just did another chat with "God", and he said he was 100% Sure.
Or in his words:
Me: "Are you sure now?"
God: "Right now? I am as sure as I can be."

[edit on 5/8/07 by -0mega-]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Two questions.

What exactly would be considered evidence of god?

And how much money are we talking about?

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Believers in christ cannot prove the existence of god to ppl like you. You want 'picture' type proof. Just to tell you right now, you wont get that. all is that these believers in god have to go by is there faith.

the thing i find interesting about the supernatural is the stories that have been told by ppl who are sure of what they witnessed as divine intervention. kids and adults mind you, I saw a show a while back, It was about angles comforting and consoling these kids during a hostage stand off at a school, two men had bombs strapped to there chest and were threatening to blow up a classroom full of kids if theyre demands were not met, SWAT decided to try a rescue attempt, you can guess what happened next, the men detonated the bombs they had strapped on there chest, killing themselves, The hostage takers were the only ones who died. The kids in the classroom were unscathed... The kids later said how they were comforted by some beings, some said they saw there dead relatives, one said she saw her grandma that had been dead for years.. they were there comforting these kids. Infact on th walls of the classroom there was said to be a sort of a charred imprint on the walls that looked like an angel, or somthing of that sort. Ive also heard storys about plane crash survivors, A man lives through a plane crash, he looks to find the person who took his hand and led him out of the inferno that was the crashed plane, only to find that that person wasnt there. Meanwhile the paramedics on scene are in total shock and dismay at how unscathed that man is. Who grabbed his hand and led him out of the twisted, burning metal? Mother Nature? Did evolution do that for him? My point? Maybe it doesnt go to prove the existence of a 'god', but can we atleast agree that there is somthing more going on then what meets the eye? Can we agree that there is a higher power of some sort, watching over us all?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join