It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cynthia McKinney running for Congress agian

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
What is this? Is this a ray of hope thru the dark and repugnant clouds? Cynthia McKinney is running for Congress to get her stolen seat back! THE Cynthia McKinney who was the first to stand up to the Bush Crime Family while other Dems cowered in fear?

Former Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, ousted from office in a hostile 2002 Democratic primary, wants a rematch against the woman who beat her: U.S. Rep. Denise Majette (D-Ga.).

On Sunday, McKinney's father, Billy McKinney, a former state representative, confirmed his daughter's planned entry into the 2004 4th District Democratic Party primary.

"Absolutely, she's running," the elder McKinney said. "We're going to make it exciting."

www.ajc.com...

The incumbent is probably terrified.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Great we need more like her. She is in Alex Jones new video btw.

wrong one. matrix of evil she is in.

[Edited on 13-1-2004 by DiRtYDeViL]

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
But not Georgia politics. As a liberal and Atlantan I was never sure which was more embarrassing, the non metro Dixie KKK or the all minority Political Mafia that ran Atlanta.

Everyone in Georgia is dirty. It's the damn dirty south for a reason.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Its time to bring the heroes back from this era of evil and darkness!

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
She was a college professor prior to being a politician that openly supported communism in her classes according to friends of mine that actually attended her class.

The thing about her that bothered me most was the fact that she would show up at a state of the union address hours early just so she could be seen on national television shaking the hand of a President that she would later say she despised. Can you say pander for the camera?

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
[Edited on 15-1-2004 by darkwraith]

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Well She gets my vote
. I saw her in Alex Jones's new video and she was great.

new topics

top topics

join