It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange things to do with Bridge Collapse in Minneapolis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I was listening to gary bell, from a view from space, and he came up with some good points.

1) the day of the collapse in 1st august. 8+1=9
2) time of collapse was 6:05, 6+5=11
So from that we get 911 again.
3) it happened in Minneapolis, which is called twin cities. i.e another reference to 911, where the twin towers fell.

heres a loose connection

4) this is a weird one. 1st of august is the day the berlin olympics opened in 1936, where hitler did his famous speech.

do you think these things about the numbers are a coincidence or they are part of some ritual.

[edit on 8/5/2007 by andy1033]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Sounds like a coincidence. THe bridge Collapse in my opinion was just matter of the authorities not taking care of it.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I think just a coincidence. I know they've found atleast 100 or more bridges here that are in worse shape than the one in Minnesota it's just they aren't as big and alot less people have driven over them.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I agree, neglect on the part of the authorities was the cause of this. Now I hear that some of the bridges here in Chicago have come under scrutiny for safety reasons.

I get a bit weary of things being linked to 9/11, you can find links in everything somewhere I guess. I vaguely remember something about typing in one of the plane numbers with the Wingdings font, and it comes out to a skull and crossbones, a plane and something resembling the twin towers.

Why is this in the paranormal section anyway?

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Another strange number associated with the bridge. they now have a final death toll of 13.

So many numbers involved in this, bizarre, though i know alot of you do not care.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I was actually there three days after the event happened. Here's a pretty choice pic I shot.

While I was there, I was suspecting if something weird had happened about that collapse. I guess I was right according to your info.

new topics

top topics

join