It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the USD collaps result in the Amero?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
With the recent fall of the USD and an American economic collapse coming closer, it may be worth looking in to other sollutions to save the North American economy. www.amero.am has some good information about the probable upcoming Amero currency.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
(right now the above site isn't loading , but it did earlier)

That site is unreadable for me, says it's under construction and its primary purpose seems to be generating revenue.

There are a lot of other good sources of information on the Amero.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Haha leave us Canadians out of your dying economy, where we you when our dollar was complete sh#?

I am competly agaist this, what is this drag everyone down with you kinda deal? Or rely on the contries you always exploited or tryed to exploit to keep your economy afloat?

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Haha leave us Canadians out of your dying economy, where we you when our dollar was complete sh#?

I am competly agaist this, what is this drag everyone down with you kinda deal? Or rely on the contries you always exploited or tryed to exploit to keep your economy afloat?

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I believe that's probably the plan. (sorry for short post, but the only thing of relevance I could think of. plus it says a mouthful.)

jasn

top topics

join