It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has a crop circle ever been caught on tape?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Youd think with all the hundreds of crop circle designs out there youd think one at least wouldve been caught on tape. And dont you dare say they are all made by people otherwise ill give you flaming kick in the nuts right now. There are designs that can boggle my mind. Even ones that have answers to stuff nasa has sent into space. Shouldnt farmers or ufo enthusiests or investigators start putting up cameras or tapes in well known areas for getting crop circles to see what the heck is actually making these things?

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
First of all you cant start a thread telling people not to offer their opinion as you will give em a good kick in the nuts. People might have a genuine reason for offering that opinion. It sounds like you only want replys that you want to believe in which is not what ATS is all about.

Secondly if cameras were set up to catch this then Humans/Aliens or whatever will just go somewhere else.

I do believe some of the circles are mind boggling and i also believe that some of them are too complex to be made by humans in such a short space of time but it has been proven many of times to have been made by a bunch of pranksters

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
If you got an actuall good explenation for it id love to hear it i just hate hearing aliens dont exist these thing have been done by 3 people with planks of wood is all. Couldnt they just hide the camera though, aliens dont seem to be able to detect these things if they keep getting caught on tape. Well unless thats what they want

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Living relatively close now to areas where Crop cirlces are created I can tell you that there are lots of people out at night with cameras.

Just list night was passed a parked van on the road to Devizes with people on top with various tripods and what looked like cameras.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I believe in aliens but i do not believe that they use crop fields as drawing boards, pranksters are not stupid they can create elaborate designs with relative ease, thats my opinion anyways

I have a link to a video that may or may not float your boat, a UFO creating a crop circle it's fake if you ask me but i'll leave you to form your own opinions.

video.google.co.uk...

video.google.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Theres a pretty good footage out there, showing an orb flying around a field, while the crops lays down, into a crop circle.

Unfortunately, it was fake, and made for a TV-show of some kind.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The videos i posted above are exactly what you are talking about i think, it was faked probably layered video or something like that, an interesting bit of footage anyways.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidKid

Youd think with all the hundreds of crop circle designs out there youd think one at least wouldve been caught on tape. And dont you dare say they are all made by people otherwise ill give you flaming kick in the nuts right now.

Yes, those are clearly aliens. They're British.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I saw once this a awesome video
seems legit .. but we neve know

You can see the ufos forming it very rapidly
if i ever caught ufo making a crop circles one days
it would look like exactly like in the vid

In color:

Another one (very nice)

edit on 11/28/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Search for and watch the Oliver's Castle video. Though it is claimed to be a fake there are too many unanswered questions about it from what I understand.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidKid
If you got an actuall good explenation for it id love to hear it i just hate hearing aliens dont exist these thing have been done by 3 people with planks of wood is all.

Planks of wood... and GPS... and night vision... and Cad... and wireless communications... and lasers...

Yeah, no way mere humans could create a complex crop circle.

Here in Illinois we have some mind-blowing corn mazes. Pretty sure the farmers didn't require alien intervention.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFlash

The Olivers Castle Crop Circle is a Hoax , its even admitted the the Hoaxer John Wabe .

post by TheFlash
there are too many unanswered questions about it from what I understand

They only unanswered question I see is why people cant accept it as a Hoax .

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

The Olivers Castle Crop Circle is a Hoax , its even admitted the the Hoaxer John Wabe .

post by TheFlash

Since you seem to be such an expert on the matter why don't you please share with us

1) Whether or not there actually was a crop circle at Oliver's Castle on the purported date.
2) If so then at what time of the day did it appear?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlash

Originally posted by gortex

post by TheFlash

Since you seem to be such an expert on the matter why don't you please share with us

1) Whether or not there actually was a crop circle at Oliver's Castle on the purported date.
2) If so then at what time of the day did it appear?

Apparently goretex doesn't know as much about the event as he believed.

new topics

top topics

join