It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Towards a Comprehensive English Qaballa part 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   

I have studied the world of Qaballa in all its varied spellings for nearly 2 decades. I will be the first to admit that the space is filled with alot of religious lunatics. From Ginsberg and his Noahidist crypto-Jewish fascism, to Crowley and his tortured attempts to fit square pegs into round holes, I have seen it all.

To begin, it is necessary for the aware seeker, and "seer", to be acutely aware that there are two "Qaballas" in play: the profane Rabbinical "kabballah", a system predicated on the "cube" and an "underworld" component, and a secret and sealed "Hermetic" Qaballa, itself based on "two cubes", or what Crowley of the OTO hinted at but never revealed, "the Star on Star, and system on system".

Furthermore, it is helpful to understand that the Illuminatus System has been refined for literally thousands of years, and before any "book" ever hits "the bookstore", these works are often fused to numerical formulae and confused enough to hide their esoteric significances. This means that quite often, the various religious texts, be it "Torat", or "Qu'ran", or many other tales, have gone through a form of "tincturing", imbedding specific truths so as not to fully destroy "the Truth", but obscuring it quite enough so as to make it undistinquishable to the untrained and unsuspecting eye.

An anonymous author from the Hermetic Arts described this reality as follows:

Let a Lover of truth make use of few authors, but of the best note and experience truth; let him suspect things that are quickly understood, especially in Mystical Names and Secret Operations; for truth lies hid in obscurity; for Philosophers never write more deceitfully - than when plainly, nor ever more truly - than when obscurely. - Source

more at

illuminatusobservor.blogspot.com...

join