It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Things.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
dont know if its been posted but at the end of this vid, there is a giant sea monster that actually jumps out of the water. tell me what you think. watch the whole video. The Biggining is rather dull check out the rest though.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Well, there might be many "Undergrownd" Bases, as there are multiple pieces of evidence that suggests so. There are many weird sea creatures being captured and studied, because man kind is evolving, so we are able to capture these animals. "Extinct" animals have been around for 1000's of years, we just haven't been able to find them. I haven't covered all the questions, only a few.

As for the "giant" carcass of bones on the beach, We've found it out as a seal carcass, it's giant just because it's zoomed in on the picture.

[edit on (8/5/0707 by Hexidecimal]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
The "Sea monster" you mention is a sturgeon breaching, most likely at the end of someone's fishing line. And it's more towards the middle-like.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
That's what I first thought. It's a bit too mundane for most sea monster sightings. The size seems to be average, and it has the build of a normal fish, pelvics being in the right place and everything. Most "sea monster" pictures I've see generally have them located farther down or at all non-existant, in compliance with a more 'serpant like' look.

And I think I see a fishing line coming out of his mouth .

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
A majority of these things have already been debunked or are waiting to be debunked. Like the fairy. And all those creatures from the deepsea; how are those even relevent? They're not supernatural. They're just newfound species. I don't understand the point of this video...

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Meh. Here are some of the things I've heard about in the video, and various explanations for them.

Strange Weather - Not so weird, considering things that've come out of the sky before (i.e. the Red rain in Kerala, reports of raining animals, etc.)

Why are more strange things happening now- Most of these pictures have been explained/debunked as birth defects. The horn, the cyclops baby, the chicken with many legs. Just google them.

Are animals thought to be long dead reapearing? I think that's a frigate bird.

why are so many new deep sea creatures being found?- Because the dark zone is being explored more now. And many of those fish where discocered years ago.

And those fairies aren't real. They're for sale on url=http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=005&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=150107258059]eBay.[/url]

top topics

join