It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Accident 11/11/07

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Nearly two years ago, I had a dream of a nuclear accident bigger than Chernobyl in Germany. After the dream, as I didn't know of any German Nuclear Plants, I googled to find out more.

Nuclear Power in Germany

Germany obtains one third of its electricity from nuclear energy, using 17 reactors.

As you can see from this source, there exist 17 reactors in Germany.

Recently, I read this thread:
Sweden was 2 hours from a disaster worse than Chernobyl

I also from that thread read this information concerning Vattenfall:

A Swedish State company with nuclear safety problems

Vattenfall is the largest generator of heat in Europe and the fifth largest generator of electricity in the EU. [1] The Company has operations mainly in three different markets, Germany, Poland and the Nordic countries. The Group’s parent company, Vattenfall AB, is wholly owned by the Swedish State. It owns 7 nuclear reactors in Sweden, and has a share of three reactors in Germany. Unexpectedly for a Swedish State company, after a spate of mishaps confidence in its ability to operate reactors safely is rapidly disappearing

This is a recent report:

An internal report written by Forsmark technicians released in January 2007, claimed the nuclear power plant failed to meet standard safety requirements. The report said lax security has led to 'potentially fatal accidents'. It cited among other things a nitrogen gas leak, employees handling live electrical wires, falls in the workplace and employees sent home for failing sobriety tests.

This is the history leading up to the latest dream I had last night.

I will share with you what I saw and you can make of it what you will.

I dreamt I was below this facility. I could see gas cyclinders being moved by way of a wagon. I thought to myself "why are they using old technology to carry these cylinders?" One of the wooden wheels then broke causing the load of cylinders to fall onto the facilities floor. I then saw people start to run, some did not make it out of the section where the cylinders were. In fact, there were a lot of people I saw lying on the ground. I could see that the cylinders were leaking and the gas or whatever substance it was, caused people to collapse.

I then saw above this section, a room with consoles and there were people sitting at the consoles working. I saw a man answer the phone speaking in a different language to English. He was alarmed and tried to shut off this section. I then turned to see on the wall there was a date like a clock but in 00.00.00 format. That is when I saw the date. The date was 11.11.07.

Immediately after seeing that, I went to this place where all I could see was a red glowing orb. At first I was reluctant to walk into the centre of this orb. Once in, I could see a room and there were many magical/ancient objects. I noticed on the far wall a picture. A very old man in spirit (all white) then pointed for me to look closer at the picture. I did and then realised that the picture was actually a living picture There were all these things happening and going on in the picture. I then watched it like a movie and saw very clearly a nuclear explosion (mushroom cloud) in one corner of the picture. The pixels in this section were magnified to show me a map of the Europe.

I then looked at the old man (I was really freaked out at the living picture and started to become distracted at other things I could see) (like a kid in a toy store finding a new toy!!) He re focused me back to the part of the pic. He was very concerned and wanted me to focus on it. The pixels in the picture went back to their normal size, closed up and he then pointed back to the orb to tell me to go back. I walked back out of this room, through the red orb and then woke up.

[edit on 4-8-2007 by Thurisaz]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
continued:

Now, from this dream it is very clear in my mind that I saw the date, the place and the outcome. The old man in spirit wanted me to know and showed me how concerned the spirits were.

I also feel that one of the things I saw regarding the cylinders and the old wagon was a clear message about some obvious errors with the technology. The old outdated technology being used with the new.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I guess we'll know in November, eh ?

One-liner, I know. Spank me.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This sounds like such a vivid dream, and plenty of detail. That would be a scary thing to happen as well as tragic if it comes to pass. Thank you for sharing!

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Just after I typed this, I posted another thread asking for any info from members about radars. I didn't get a response at all.

I will now post the other thing I saw. I am not sure if nuclear facilities have radars but on the control I saw a radar and it was turning around and it blipped, something was on the radar. And it was moving closer to the facility. The guy behind the control just sat there not knowing what to do.

I have since seen other things that now perhaps tie into this.

Everytime I close my eyes I see a black helicopter firing at this huge metal facility. Then it explodes. How can it be an accident if something fires something into it?

Anyway, I just posted a response in another thread about this. I am off to stock up on food and water/medical supplies. I have never done that before.

I also saw the planet Earth change to a red colour. It was flashing from normal to red. Red means warning doesnt it? Danger? I thought straight away as soon as I saw it, code red? Either way, as I say I don't want to be a fear monger, but I am taking precautions and getting prepared.

Survivalist: Nuclear Fallout Survival

Situation X: Radioactactive Fallout Cloud Population - YOU

Household Situation X - Checklist

[edit on 27-8-2007 by Thurisaz]

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
oh wow

I had the same dream again last night.

and the 11/11/07 is backwards.

anyway, I remembered I had wrote about it so logged in and found it and then noticed that the date is todays date written backwards.
weird

edit on 6-11-2011 by Thurisaz because: add word

new topics

top topics

join