It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real UFO's have wingmen?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
A few years back I noticed an anomaly while scrutinizing a set of UFO photos.
In each photo I noticed that there were small almost undetectable orbs or sphere shaped objects surrounding or in close proximity to the craft. I noted it mentally and filed it under interesting, because the object of interest (the main ufo) was much more prominent and therefore priority.

I fully intended to look further into this enigma, of the little "wingmen", accompanying these exotic looking ufo's but, unfortunately the interesting
anomaly would go un-reasearched for a few years and become a all but forgotten small, but potentially important, piece of the UFO puzzle.

That is until I read the post on I just uploaded "UFOs are real" documentary to Google video by weknowyouknow (great name by the way I love it)....upon reviewing some of the old footage I noticed the anomaly for a second time and decided to finally take some screenies from the movie to illustrate the point.

In many UFO photos, ( the ones I believe to be authentic, pre-photoshop era) these little "wingmen" as I like to refer to them, are present and can be located by the untrained eye. I have noted the phenomenon in some more current UFO pictures and and will provide some more examples:

What could they be?

* Drones: small scouting craft for advanced detection and or abduction?

*Anti-gravity generators: could they actually be detaching from the craft and be the apparatus responsible for their electro-magnetic fields generated around the object to allow the bending of space-time?

*Exotic device: capable of rendering other dimensional matter or light into solid, radar reflecting, tangible material in another plane or dimension?

Let the speculations fly....but what ever they are present in many photos, I think the over-all shock value of the primary object in these photos, hugely overshadows the presents of these small sphere-like objects

I have done a search though the ATS archives and I dont believe this particular subject has been covered. All imput is welcomed and feel free to research these findings for your selves.

As always, happy hunting.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Now that is odd indeed.

I too may go and look at some old photos, and some newer ones.

And there's another odd thing to this, in some of the drone pictures that have been discredited, there are "shadow objects" in some of the pictures.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Drones ? for scouting out ?

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by a-stupid-dvd-case
Drones ? for scouting out ?

Why, YES! Indeed my fellow truth seeker....

drone, , pilotless aircraft, radio-controlled aircraft

definition link

Drones, such as the U.S. military UAV's have been employed in reconnaissance and scouting for over a decade...

That is how you get to the bottom of things....ask many questions....

(edited for clarity)

[edit on 4-8-2007 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Great writeup! This thread is a good example of how threads should be done. As to the wingman theory; I too have noticed several times craft traveling together; the other night I saw two very high flying balls of light (very similar to what a fairly bright star looks like, but moving at a constant rate) traveling south in roughly the same formation as in your 1st photo. They appeared to be the same size though.

Hmmm, as to what these "wingmen" are..... Hard to say, there are so many variables. If I had to go with my best guess, I would say they are redundancy drones that are able to service the main craft in the event of a hit, and yet travel separately so as to avoid their probability of being hit. Of course thats just a far fetched guess and probably improbable. (rofl.)

Additionally, I would like to say that I notice that most of the main ufos appear to be of the same type (Classic saucer. I wonder if these drones appear on pictures of differently engineered class of craft. Perhaps these units are race specific.

Great job, Stars and Flags for ye!

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Excellent writeup, as for the pics it is very curious. I wander what distance these objects are from the main UFO in the frame. Generally people witness a single UFO, perhaps they are so fixated on it that they do not notice other craft around?

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I've found the drone idea quite interesting. You can imagine it as a recon scout, a sensor, or perhaps a defensive unit...

I remember this video Jaime Maussan showed of bright orb 'Drones' that appeared into an area in Mexico, followed by a large object with pulsing lights. Its logical to assume that any craft carrying Alien lifeforms would probe an area of sky they were about to enter with 'UAV style' drones before entering themselves, partially due to our (Humans) defensive, territorial nature.

Hard to say though. Does a race advanced enough to traverse space really need drones to collect data or could they simply use sensors to do it from a light year away?

Then again Aliens may be hostile. It would explain there elusiveness, maybe they are waiting for the right time to strike...

Who knows...

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
great work 1nli1ghtened

Nice presentation and pics. It definately appears that you have stumped on to something worth looking further into. I for one have never heard of the "wingman" theory. . It would only make sense though. It's a common practice for fighter pilots to have a wing man. Why not ufo's.
I'll be watching this thresd as well searching other video and photos to help contribute to this thread. Thanks for the post

[edit on 5-8-2007 by highfreq]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Good find and it's something I'll look for in future UFO pics. But I don't think it's a rule of UFO photography. I think some of these wee objects could very well be additional anomalies but some could just be birds etc. Real UFOs can come without their wingmen too.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
Good find and it's something I'll look for in future UFO pics. But I don't think it's a rule of UFO photography. I think some of these wee objects could very well be additional anomalies but some could just be birds etc. Real UFOs can come without their wingmen too.

I tend to agree with your assessment wigit. While I dont believe it can be used as a rule of thumb or a benchmark for ufo sightings, photos, or video I feel that it indeed warrants further investigation. When gathering data on this subject I did tend to notice that this particular phenomenon was more prevailant in earlier photos. Possibly it was a technology that has been outdated or revised, or it may be race specific, for example, only Grey's use this technology, or only Pleiadians who knows....

If there is a community on earth that can put the facts together and find a common denominator or correlation to this part of the puzzle its ATS, so thanks for the kind words everyone keep thinking!

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Real UFOs can come without their wingmen too.

Agreed. The meaning behind the title of this post however refers to "real UFO's"
as extra-terrestrial meaning, not from earth. Most of us believe we have terrestrial craft that behave and have the capabilities of those NOT manufactured on earth (or at least by humans).

Interestingly enough the craft I believe that are MIC (Military Industrial Complex) funded, developed and flown, have not been photographed with these
"wingmen" present. I will do further research in this area to substantiate this claim, but for the sake of argument I believe the craft that are captured exhibiting this phenomenom (spheres or remotely controlled little drones) are not of this world. In other videos I,ve seen where they accompany a disk or saturn shaped object, they appear to orbit the main craft flying in circles around it like little fireflies, almost magical looking.
'
With that being said, I have never seen these objects accompanying any triangular shaped crafts (U.S. built and piloted?).

I do not believe the every UFO sighted of filmed is of ALIEN origin. I firmly believe we have a nice little fleet of our own. (thanks to reverse engineering) According to sources we have had this tech in development for over 5 decades and are probably improving on it with leaps and bounds.

Post on witness testimony from Airbase in Spain 1957

A last footnote is that these lil guys could be responsible for the thousands of sightings of orbs around the globe. Hope your hungry...food for thought.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened

I do not believe the every UFO sighted of filmed is of ALIEN origin. I firmly believe we have a nice little fleet of our own. (thanks to reverse engineering) According to sources we have had this tech in development for over 5 decades and are probably improving on it with leaps and bounds.
Well said. Totally agree. Anything they (aliens) can do, we can do too (perhaps even better). I've heard too many alien/UFO encounters that appeared to have a human element.

[edit on 7-8-2007 by wigit]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Wow, this thread kinda sends chills down my back. The UFO I saw (which is the only thing keeping me from laughing off the whole idea) had about ten or twenty of these "wingmen". There was the big one in the middle, then there were all these little ones around it. I watched them for about an hour. It happened just before dawn so all I saw were these green lights, but they were all right against the mountain. I was able to get some idea of how large they were.

This happened three years ago come Monday after next -- the 20th. I didn't have a camera then, but I'll try to draw something up to give you an idea.

Okay, as you can see, those are the mountains seen from behind my house.

The white/gray area below them indicates how far up houses go; beyond that, there are none.

The yellow shape is the largest dwelling in that area, for size comparison. Could be wrong after all this time, but I think I remember it right. This particular dwelling is a mansion, a small castle, really.

The blue bit is where they were building a reservoir to catch more of the melting snow. That just stands out in my memory, so I'm including it.

And the white asterisk thing is approx. the point where they disappeared. It happened just as the sun was becoming bright enough to obscure the mountain features with glare, but I assume the crafts (if that's what they are) vanished into an overlap in the mountain or something.

As I said, I watched these for about an hour. When I first caught sight of them, they were all nearer to the bottom. They progressed upward as time went on. The large craft in the middle did only that, moving upward, but the little ones were going all over the place. There were 10-20 of these -- sorry for being so inexact, but they were hard to count due to their movement. They would zoom about and then stop in a certain location for a few moments. Then they'd continue on elsewhere. All of these lights were blinking in and out, but not very rapidly. Kind of in a sluggish manner, if that makes sense.

The highway runs right along the bottom edge of the mountainside, dividing the regular houses from the area where the castle is. Then above that, there is nothing. No roads at all. The only thing that cuts the vegetation is a small footpath or two.

I thought UFOs were a big joke before this happened. This sighting terrified me!
If this were easily brushed off as regular old aircraft or anything, believe me, I'd take that option instead. But I don't know what these could have been. (If you have an idea, PLEASE share.) I've never seen anything like it. I regret now that I didn't just pick up the phone and dial 911 -- at least then I would have other eyewitnesses in the form of cops or whatever.
But then again, as the highway IS right below that area, surely someone else MUST HAVE seen it too. I haven't seen any reports though...wah.

Well, that's what I saw. This wingmen business is weird! I wonder what they're for? My impression of the ones I saw was that they were collecting plants or something. But that can't be the case every time, and my assumption can be completely wrong anyway.

[edit on 11-8-2007 by Siblin]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Excellent contribution Siblin, I often find it strange how this phenomenom or anomoly is widespread and leads me to believe that there is more to it than meets the eye.

Take for instance this report:

In recent research updates, Dr. J.J. Hurtak has spoken about the importance of the Zimbabwe case where sixty-two children at the Ariel school in the town of Ruwa saw a 'small alien subject' and a vehicle with seven smaller vehicles around it. Their interviews were recorded on camera showing their psychological trauma of feelings of close encounters with the alien. The form and shape of the alien vehicle and its smaller satellite vehicles match the description of a vehicle incident seen in Metapec, Mexico (see below), seven thousand miles away, on the same day (September 16th , 1994). A comparison of notes by Dr. Hurtak and Dr. John Mack, who worked together in southern Africa, cover the incredible reality that UFOs are coming more and more out into the open for contact regardless of social and psychological shock.
Source

I do believe that there is something to this theory, we just have to keep digging. Keep up the good work guys/gals!

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Just a side note for you, we had a sighting here in MD, on the Chesepeake Bay...in fact multiple sightings of craft at low altitudes. These sightings coinsided with the EMPRESS project being conducted in the bay as well.

At any rate, photos taken of one disc shaped object showed a scattering of white dots around the UO, and subsequent shots showed showed the same. I was told by witnesses, that the small white "lights" formed a circle up ahead of the direction of the UO's travel, the disc went into the middle, and the whole thing dissapeared right in front of their eyes.

These small UO's (if not mispercieved birds or such) are in about 70% of the photos I've done work on.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
Just a side note for you, we had a sighting here in MD, on the Chesepeake Bay...in fact multiple sightings of craft at low altitudes. These sightings coinsided with the EMPRESS project being conducted in the bay as well.

At any rate, photos taken of one disc shaped object showed a scattering of white dots around the UO, and subsequent shots showed showed the same. I was told by witnesses, that the small white "lights" formed a circle up ahead of the direction of the UO's travel, the disc went into the middle, and the whole thing dissapeared right in front of their eyes.

These small UO's (if not mispercieved birds or such) are in about 70% of the photos I've done work on.

WOW 70% is ALOT! Too many to be mere coincidence. Thank you for your post jritzmann, you know I value your opinion highly.

So, what is your take on these objects? (UO's) I mean 70% of the photos you've done work on, thats a staggering percentage when you consider this subject is never or rarely discussed.

(I thought I was the only one who noticed this but knew there had to be others)

Again thank you for coming forward with this information, and any other thoughts or photo's would be greatly appreciated!

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hello, I had a sighting of a triangle craft in 2005 that I was able to photograph. In one of the shots I found there was two smaller orb like objects next to the main craft. I did not see these until I applied a negative process to the photo. Thought you might be interested in seeing this

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Highly ionized air might be a possibility.

Still radiating violet light or emitting radiation caught by the photo.

Based on the electric UFO saucer flight propulsion.

ED: There is a DC electrostsaic pulsing in flight direction and a
ring of projectors around the side of the ship.
The isolation of a single projector might be difficult so all the
nearby devices are activated.

[edit on 1/6/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Very interesting observation.

However I wouldn't trust the dark spots in the first and last photographs, taken in 1965 in Santa Ana, California through the windscreen of a truck.

Here:
www.ufologie.net...
and here:
ovni-ufologie.over-blog.org...
there are several black dots in the picture that do not match the ones visible in your version. Could they be some artifacts created by the scanning process?

Tesla&Lyne: good to know you have it all figured out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join