It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Human Order (OHO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Freeeee? You better love me."--Godsmack

I think the whole world needs to go into anarchy to where we can all be free to move anywhere without any laws to restrict us. Who agrees? Who disagrees? We wont need any constitution or any human rights when we can asure our own individual selves to live life free and well. Laws were designed to keep us less free, you know?

I think everyone able should be given firearms and ammo so we can all shoot out with the bad (the religious and law makers since they've corrupted the world with laws that dont factor in the human factor) so we can have a better world. Christians, with their 'lazy stay a slave and do nothing but pray' selves, would be the first to die off because they prolly wouldnt even pick up a weapon under anarchy to save there own life. There is more atheists than muslims if we count all from birth at any given time. Hell, you already know everyone is born an atheist. Under anarchy we could keep them that way for a better future.

Under world anarchy no one would need nukes anymore cause everyone, just about, would be armed to take care of themselves to live free and stay free. Everyone would be respected and never disrespected, or else, since carrying out justice would be in each citizen's hands. Wouldnt life be grand if justice was in our own hands instead of some authority?

But how do you think the "world" would be under anarchy?

What all would happen under anarchy doesnt sound too bad compared to the current rate of laws being passed and added by the governments. Pretty soon we all will end up in jail (even in jail as labor slaves) or in debt from fines in this already jail outside of jail. We will all be confined even more in this jail outside of jail. That's the same as living in jail! I say it's time for anarchy to do some cleansing first (which may involve some killing that counts for the better) and then we can maybe go back to a law making government--a government that's for the ppl and by the ppl for the better of us all. Then again, I'd rather it stay anarchy until the end of time.

Oh yeah, all the poor would want is to survive like anybody else that has the money to do so. Shouldnt we give them that and respect it at the same time...even though some ppl gotta die in the processes for the world to be made fairer. Look at the animal kingdom... Animals use their phyisical attributes to survive. I say it's time to use all attributes (technical, physical, mental, etc) to survive as human beings. Human beings should come first before any law. Why should the law stop someone poor from getting their grub on even though they had to steal it?

OHO! One human order coming to the world one day because all these laws are causing pressure to build up. Something has got to be done away with. Something has got to give!

In other words, we are better off under world anarchy than in jail by these 'non human caring' corrupt governments. Governements only care about their money and power rather than its ppl. Cant you all see we are under attack by our governments in like a systematic warfare? We'll be stripped of our rights so might as well wake up and get with anarchy sooner than later. Join the OHO and survive free. Like we suppose to sit here, go broke while starving, or else go to directly to jail. It's time for anarchy to rule!!!! Who is with me?

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
You want anarchy? Move to Iraq. Plenty of people taking justice in their own hands instead of authority. Plenty of ammunition to go around.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
It's called social contract theory, and people seem to love it.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enki Pontifex Maximus
You want anarchy? Move to Iraq. Plenty of people taking justice in their own hands instead of authority. Plenty of ammunition to go around.

There is a military presence over there. No way would I want to go over there. Plus, I cant stand living with strict religious folks. That aint the anarchy I'd like. The anarchy I envision is one where religious folks cant lead and have no say on anything anymore.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I used to like the idea of anarchy also, but you have to be realistic here. If there were no gov'ts the world would be in complete chaos (well, more so than it already is). What needs to happen is that a gov't that actually cares for the people needs to emerge. The current dictators need to be dethroned and their positions need to be given to people who would create a positive change in this world. We also need for the media to become uncensored in terms of information. We deserve to know whats going on in our own country.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
There are some fundamental flaws with a system such as this one proposed here. The main, and most citable, flaw is one which has to do with 'war lords'.

When a system of individual, ego-based control is in order there is the inevitable rise of powerful individuals who obtain and hold some degree of social control. Their individual spheres of control may be limited in distance and degree, but their rise is almost a certain outcome of the 'lawless society'.

How do you propose this problem is solved?

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The problem is not how to nullify government, but how to best implement government.

Government is inevitable it is the natural evolution of society. Someone will always step in to enforce societal values, which will begin the government process.

Besides true anarchy is not possible, because eventually 2+ more people will gather together and begin to collaborate, which again leads to cooperative societal governing.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Mabus, I don't mind telling you that I deem you as being one of the more bizarre posters on this board. You want anarchy, eh? You want people you disagree with, Christians and lawmakers eliminated? You said it, I didn't.

I think everyone able should be given firearms and ammo so we can all shoot out with the bad (the religious and law makers since they've corrupted the world with laws that dont factor in the human factor) so we can have a better world.

You paint a pretty grim picture of what future you want. However, considering, judging by your post, that you're a gross materialist, it really doesn't surprise me.

You seem to want everyone to live in some conglomerated world. I would never support such a notion. Judging by your post, you want a world where a person can go out and kill, rape, pillage, et cetera, without any consequences. I wish there was a time machine so we could send people with ideas, such as yours, to the, oh, say, prehistoric times and see how well you fare.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
People would natually form groups for safety, boundries would be made, and we would kill each other off or ally with other groups. Basically, an OHO would degrade into todays political climate, or worse.

Originally posted by Choronzon
The problem is not how to nullify government, but how to best implement government.

Government is inevitable it is the natural evolution of society. Someone will always step in to enforce societal values, which will begin the government process.

Besides true anarchy is not possible, because eventually 2+ more people will gather together and begin to collaborate, which again leads to cooperative societal governing.
Ron Paul has it down pretty well.

[edit on 8/6/2007 by prototism]

[edit on 8/6/2007 by prototism]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
in the end someones religion or tradition will save the world. Promise. Not me of course, someone else. His name was Jeshua. Born and raised in the middle east 2000+ years ago, he taught the masses about healing themselves, and brought people spiritual fulfillment in a time of need when the state and church would reject the crippled and sick.

His life is very cryptic and so is the compilation of biblical writings. So while the throwbacks of tradition are kept that way and enabled by theuir churches, the real activators of good or evil are at play, battling secretly with each other.

Eventually this war will be public, it will be armageddon. And the FBI itself has a plan Alex Jones mentions in one of his i believe pre 9-11 news cast/ ranting sessions. Salvation of the earth and the great coming spiritual fulfillment will expose or cast out all the real evil manipulators, and Gods creatures, one of his four faces i believe. Will read minds and auras and judge people into death, other hellish planets maybe..who knows. Yeah im a crazy one i know.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
in the end someones religion or tradition will save the world. Promise. Not me of course, someone else. His name was Jeshua. Born and raised in the middle east 2000+ years ago, he taught the masses about healing themselves, and brought people spiritual fulfillment in a time of need when the state and church would reject the crippled and sick.

Mastermind, no religion is going to save the world. Spiritulity might, but not religion. Religion is at the crux of much of the world's problems. Just look at the current renewed crusades by the Islamic and Christian traditions, all in an attempt to try and regain the power they once had in the world. That power over the masses is gone forever..

top topics

join