It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healing with Hands and Mind possible!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2002 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Appearantly, this is related to Infrasound, which seems it can also be a weapon, but it is also a powerful healing agent.

geology.about.com...

It stimulates healing and can kill micro-organisms and such helping to stave off infections. All eminating from a well focused mind. Imagine if you could use it for attack purposes, then you'd have Mad Scientists's senario, only without the megaphones

Sincerely,
no signature

Nex

posted on Dec, 5 2002 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I've read something like this in a book about chinese ki/chi techniques. The book spoke of masters who could, after a lifetime of training, direct energies thru their hands and make people fall (or heal them). And acually, I beliave that it could work. Anyways I read something in New Scientist about cells ( all kinds of cells in the human body) that emitt light. And all of u who know anything about physics know that energy is energy, light or sonic waves or whatever.....

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
What about sexual healing, that's totally a mind/body experience that produces energy within.

I'm sure the process of sex can heal things within the body and mind.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS
What about sexual healing,

Thanks for the offer, but I have a girlfriend.

If it is possible to make yourself sick (lower your white blood count) by being depressed (as I believe has been proven), then why not the reverse of making yourself healthy by being positive? Makes sense to me.

I believe there are some threads around here about it if you dig deep enough as it has not been discussed in a while.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
proffesional sporters having their own masseur, proves that theres healing power in hands, I don't know if the Chinese can employ remote Xi or something but surely they do have 8000 years experience of exploring the human nerve system / chakras etc, I wouldn't dare laugh at them...

[edit on 18-3-2005 by Silenus]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Absolutely, some religions uses "laying of hands." Scientology for example uses assist technology, and it does in fact work. I have personally had congestion start to break up using assist technology, and pain diminish. Far more powerfull than you might initially think.

Troy

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
So basically you go to lot's of concerts and the low freq bass will do the same thing or you can buy a big subwoofer and sit on the thing. Funny, I always seem to feel worse after a concert - could be all the booze though....

16 cases do not a study make. Try it with 100 people in a double blind study where you can "measure" the results and maybe we have something.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Got to love low frequencies! There is something awesome about being moved by a low frequency subwoofer. Of course if it's too loud the ears take a beating.

Troy

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I think we will find that there are many "subtle" things that affect both the mind and body...The Chinese have used Qi Gong for hundreds of years...
I have even seen it demonstrated in Taiwan.

On the other hand sound and ultrasoundhave definite effects also...

Many times when sea animals such as whales "beach themselves , I beleive
it is because of ELF (extremly low frequencies) tests that the US military has don, esp. on the west coast...

top topics

join