It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teleportation and time travel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
If teleportation is possible, could you travel back in time or to the future as well as go places? I've read exercises on the internet and they say to imagine yourself going through a portal so I thought of wormholes and I guess they are pretty much portals. So it sounded like it would be possible.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I have vaguely heard of meditation exercises to travel back in time... normally it is mentally, you don't physically transport to another place. I wouldn't consider teleportation (if possible) directly linked with time travel (if possible) though. However the techniques used may be fairly similar.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I am going out on a limb here and I say, that not only is time travel a reality but it is going on as I write this. Four years ago I was involved in a group whose primary objective was to develop a timeline of verifiable events via remote viewing sessions. As the months progressed we as a group began to notice that a certain points in time we found anomalies that could not be reconciled some felt these anomalies indicated external intervention in the sequence of events. Computer programs were developed that simulated probable outcomes using current paradigms it became increasingly clear that it was not only highly probable but mathematically proved something was purposefully stunting the natural progression of mankind's timeline not ignoring mans natural propensities good and bad.
One interesting term that came up consistently was the activation of earth lay lines at vortices combined with tech that involves Tesla's theories and the development of the hyper-dimensional resonator.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
That sounds too good to be true....

However if you have some evidence to support your claim I would love to see it. Do you have copies of the computer programs? Did the remote viewers sketch this hyper-dimensional resonator, Tesla technology, or specific diagrams as to how any of it worked?

new topics

top topics

join