It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capitolism Breeds Greed = NWO, Illuminati, Bilderburgers etc...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Can Freedom exist without Capitalism? That is the question.

Capitalism; is a free market private economic system with one purpose to generate profits.

en.wikipedia.org...

Capitalism has been with us for many centuries. The practice back then was known as "Mercantilism". The Romans dabbled with it in the 700s; however, it got its push from Middle Eastern cultures. Say it aint So....

www.wsu.edu...

I did not have a clue at the origins of Capitalism until recent research. However, that is not what this is all about. It is my Opinion of course that the West has taken Capitalism to new heights. The free market economy working in tandem with a Capitalistic form of economic system and you have the potential for some pretty evil, money, and power hungry humans. They love their money and they will do anything to make more of it at whatever the expense to humankind.

The wealthy are the illuminati; the wealthy are the orchestrators of a new world order, which will continue to feed their coffers, and allow them to rule over the populace. How they will rule it’s anyone’s guess, but they will rule nonetheless. It will happen maybe in most of our life times, maybe sooner than we think. I don’t think anything we say or do short of an all-out revolt by 90% of the planet will stop it. What can we do then?

We can follow the money and watch the players to see how they reveal themselves. I include some lists of the richest people and entities on earth. Look into these people and companies and see what other things they are into.

Food for thought only, but every list has representatives from every part of the world. They hold the power over everything humans have become slaves to. Oil, communication technology, Food, Clothing, Entertainment, Investment etc. All are represented in the top 24 of each list.

Im not saying every one of these people or entities are corrupt. However, it does make you wonder who might have the power and ability to make policy for the world.

Maybe im off maybe i place little faith in the system, but i do see something isn’t right with our economic system, and hasn’t been for a long time.

www.forbes.com...

www.forbes.com...

www.forbes.com...

Edit for punc.

[edit on 4-8-2007 by geemony]

new topics

join