It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear attack on America is very(!) imminent

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
i just had a thought, however i'm going to need some help to back it up.....

in 1993, the wtc was bombed....clintons first month in his first term...
in 2001 the wtc was destroyed....bush's first term.....

if i can get some other instances of terrorism...and when and where it happend....(prefferably a large one in the first term of the president it happend under)

i think that major terrorism happens in the first term of a president...giving the presidents approval an adrenaline shot...

curses research shows my theory inop.....

1981 one killed by a toilet bomb....in jfk airport....
1977 someone takes on the mobil building and kills a bystander, wounds a hostage
1973 black panthers kill lots of cops

list of nonstate terror attacks

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by wenfieldsecret
i just had a thought,

Such non-conformist action has been noted in your file. Please be advised that repeated actions of this nature may result in you being added to a list.

You are advised to watch the new edition of "Big Brother" repeatedly for the next ten hours straight, and then buy a new car.

This has been a civil service message brought to you by "those who know best".

[edit on 5-8-2007 by NGC2736]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
This has been a civil service message brought to you by "those who know best".

Well then
(that is you in Nebula form right?
)

This happens to be Browns first 'term', do that mean anything?

(hope not I live in blighty)

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736

You are advised to watch the new edition of "Big Brother" repeatedly for the next ten hours straight[edit on 5-8-2007 by NGC2736]

sooo...is that the one where he takes back the whole..."no SEX except for baby making" thing?... i heard he was going to do that if we voted for him again....seriously...these issues are only brought up on election year....

p.s. ngc2736, you're pretty....how do i say this not gay....handsome for a massive, gassous, stardust thingy....

[edit on 6-8-2007 by wenfieldsecret]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I doubt that'll it'll be the "6th", but I'll put some money on "before the elections". That'll fit the bill nicely. Give GW some room to flex that Presidential Order he's got sitting in his back pocket.

So many dates have been spat out recently regarding attack, UFO disclosures, etc. Sounds like government rehtoric and disinfo to me.

I can't believe this article claims they have several nuclear weapons of varying types. If I had a access to a nuclear arsenal/weapon/device/warhead, I wouldn't sell it to a terrorist for a few million. I'd threaten a city with it and get billions. Actually, I wouldn't do anything of the sort, but if I were a greedy defector with no morals and no value for life, I guess I try to be smart and get the most out of my blackmail and/or terrorism.

I'm scared now. I'm going to go out and spend money in hopes of stimulating the U.S. economy.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by triviumfan321
This may seem weird, but as soon as i started reading this forum i went to fox news, and guess what the breaking news was?

www.foxnews.com...

~Bruce G~

Well, that's a sure sign that the chances are going up. Anyone in Portland right now may wish to leave the city or state before morning.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
It better not happen today, it's my birthday and I want to eat too much cake, and hit the dollar drink night at the bar up the street. I have no time for nuclear attacks. Nope, not today!

I truly does sound like disinfo to me.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
That article is 2 years OLD!!

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug

This may seem weird, but as soon as i started reading this forum i went to fox news, and guess what the breaking news was?

www.foxnews.com...

~Bruce G~

Well, that's a sure sign that the chances are going up. Anyone in Portland right now may wish to leave the city or state before morning.

Well crap, I would, but I have to work in the morning!

Seriously, it's not THAT likely. I'm not worried about it to the point that I'm going to up and leave it all. I'm only keeping track of the story and tomorrow's doom date with moderate curiosity.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
im not sure if it was mentioned before but..... monday is a day the government i errr mean osama likes to do things.... so that and the nuke drill is a nice coincident.... i hope its not true or im boned

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
personally i think your boss would understand this
i wouldn't risk your life for an average paycheck
but i havent gotten a chance to view the video and well its 3 am over here so i gotta check it tommorow

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

~Bruce G~

Comedy Central.

Now I watch Main stream media for comedy(very, very bad comedy) and watch comedy central to get real news!!!

There is really no words to describe whats actually going on in the world today. This is beyond 1984.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then

This happens to be Browns first 'term', do that mean anything?

(hope not I live in blighty)

Yeah we had a terrorist 'attack' like 1 day after Brown entered as prime minister lol

I think it was also around the time that Brown was trying to push new anti-terrorism bills through

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Today is Monday... and no nuke is going off.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Wait for another two hours... he he

[edit on 6/8/07 by Triad979]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
So yeah, it's 7:00am EST and nothing has happened yet. Should I keep my bets on nothing going on? Obviously yes.

I can't believe some people would fancy to bet otherwise.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Its 7:17am ET and all's well.

People who make predictions like this should play it smart and not include a date at all.
Its obvious and its in the air, i can feel it, something is going to happen. We all know this because our psychies (sp) are telling us that. Yes, we're going to get nuked and turned into rubble.....when we least expect it and it aint gonna be TODAY.

Boy! I tell you, ATS is a breedingground for paranoia
Dont get me wrong, i love it, but sheesh!

I predict Tuesday will come around. And i will have to go to work, and THAT is MY prediction.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
However. If they DID go on with it, could they not kill 2 birds with one stone? They could nuke a city, and because WE had been discussing it for days here, use the fact that we knew about it to try and label this site as a hotbed for "terrorsit activity" and perhaps even try to finger who they see as the more "dangerous" members as terrorists...

Am i just too paranoid?

I think I'm paranoid too then

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
in the next 26 days something worst then 9/11 is going to happen...likely nuclear...possibly biological or maybe both,the world will never be the same after this one goes down....just look what 9/11 did to the world and the way we live...certainly this attack will be worst on all levels...people should worry about states near the borders....and pray to jesus,so that you can escape all that is about to happen.

HE IS YOUR ONLY SAVIOR.

[edit on 6-8-2007 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Wanna be SCARED?

Look for nature powerful destructive forces and/or serious dramatic news on these days in the year 2007:

Jan 2007: *3rd /#12th /+19th
/#8th /#6th Feb 2007: *1st /#9th /+17th / *28th
Mar 2007: +1st /+16th /*27th
Apr 2007: +1st /+12th / *22nd
May 2007: #2nd /+9th /*19th /#29th
June 2007: +5th /*16th /#26th
July 2007: /+2nd /*13th / #22nd / +30th
August 2007: *9th / #19th / +26th
Sept 2007: +5th / #15th / +23th
Oct 2007: *3rd / #12th / +20th / *30th
Nov 2007: *1st / #19th /+16th / *26th
Dec 2007: #6th / +13th / *24th

Looks like AUGUST 9 will be a day to remember.

Go Here

Now, he predicted that on July 30 there would be an explosion or something terribly wrong, and the bridge collapse happened.
Keep an eye on this man because he predicts very accurately.

SO- August 9!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join