It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelations and Microchips

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hey guys. I haven't been religious for most of my life, leaning more on the atheist side. That was until I did some research. It seems that the book of revelations is playing out in front of us.

Here's some information on the mark of the beast:
www.countdown.org...
This site hold the Futurist view on Christian eschatology (see en.wikipedia.org...)

That is, in my opinion, the most accurate description of what's to come. However, I believe that there's a bit more to it. I saw a video interview with Alex Jones. He claims to have been friends with Nick Rockefeller, who admitted to the Alex that there is an elitist conspiracy to chip the population. You can find the video at www.prisonplanet.com...

The thing about these chips is that they would take away your free will, which is what sets us apart from other animals. My guess is that this is the ultimate sin that one can commit.

My friend's aunt is a catholic nun who is apparently pretty high up in the catholic system and apparently knows some prophetic information that isn't public. She told him some of the things she knows. One of the things she said is that during the time (I think) of the Great Tribulation, there will be a point at which all electric power will be wiped out. You are supposed to stay indoors and pray. There may be knocks on the door, and the person on the other side may claim to be and even sound like a close friend or relative, but if you answer the door, you are instantly doomed. My theory is that who's knocking is someone who has been marked and under the control of the antichrist.

My friend doesn't remember anymore, but he's going to probe his aunt's mind to find out more. I'll post it here if I learn anything else.

join