It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If it comes down to it does your morals go ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Firstly, im sorry if this isnt right section, dads a control freak and i carnt see other pages, going to buy my own comp tomrw
...anyway.

I was thinking if Russia. China and Iran and band toghter if US and allies go for Iran, if some one asked you who was in the right what would you say ? They is mainly to Uk and US members, would you surport your boys and gals in the armed forces, or would you take the moral high ground and surport the Iranians ?

Take Care evey one, Vix

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I support my county, I support our troops. I do not support the government that runs my country and deploys our troops. I won't stand behind a foreign country, I am an American, as is my family, dating back to 1908 when my Great-Grandfather came over legally from Germany.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Please keep in mind the following:
Americans support their troops.
Americans are not interested in starting a conflict with Iran, China, etc.
We can support our troops but not necessarily our governments actions with regard to them.

If your question is:
Would I support my governments decision to attack Iran?
As it stands now, NO. This is how the majority of americans feel by the way.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This is seriously like asking if the US would attack Mars cause this is never going to happen.

Anyways, I'd stand behind the USA. The US may do some bad things, but it's a hell of a lot better then Iran.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
ccaihc, you have a u2u waiting for you. It's the red box up in your tool bar. 5 to the right of "recent posts". It shouldn't be hard to find.

top topics

join