It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want the Low-down on Freemasonry? This Thread's For You!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
UNIVERSITY OF BRADFORD:
www.bradford.ac.uk...

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lazy1981

Along with what TM said, you can also click at the top of the thread in grey where it says the thread title, click on the "Secret Societies" and do a manual search threw every topic posted..

That way you get the most current threads first, older threads last.

Though to get better reading for specifics, follow Trinities idea with the search.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Trinityman

I wouldn't type in "Al Pike Lucifer" I'm not the type to go into anything in a bias maner. But I get what you are saying. I'll u2u if I can fig it out. If it works like reg. email I'll be OK

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by lazy1981

Along with what TM said, you can also click at the top of the thread in grey where it says the thread title, click on the "Secret Societies" and do a manual search threw every topic posted..

That way you get the most current threads first, older threads last.

Though to get better reading for specifics, follow Trinities idea with the search.

Thanks for the input rock.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   

do the Masons think the Holy Bible is innacurate?

I cannot speak for "The Masons". As I am not a Mason. As for my self
Yes I believe the Bible ( or buybull as the case may be) is inaccurate.
There are to many instances of mistranslation, IE: " in his 12th year, being translated as 12 years old, and Almah translated as virgin.

i'm not attacking freemasonry, but i do attack the idea that once you're a freemason, you are above normal human desires like greed and envy, and other shortcomings, like deceit and subterfuge.

You could just as easily substitute "freemason" with Jesuit,Dominican, Benidictine, Catholic, Protestant, Democrat,Republican or Communist.

Given that the "church " has decided in most recent cases to pay off(accusers) rather than defend their priesthood it would indicate a complicity on the part of the church.

If I were christian (which im not) I would be more concerned about the priest
or pastor ( this is not limited to the catholic denomination) servicing (and that term takes on a whole new meaning) the local church, than I would about a fraternity of middle aged men who by their own admission have a hard time
deciding what to have for their next meal.

Hi J ( a blast from the past)

[edit on 11/20/2007 by runningbeer]

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

LOL Ducans law. And if you studied witchcraft you will know it is VERY different from degree work. Plan and simple.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackpheonix
reply to post by Sri Oracle

LOL Ducans law. And if you studied witchcraft you will know it is VERY different from degree work. Plan and simple.
You realize you're replying to a five year old thread, and in particular, a member who was banned almost a year ago?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Yeah

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The "Low Down On Freemason" Eh?!?...

See to it that you mind well the idea incorporated thereafter.
The "Low" is a measure known as "Entered Apprentice"

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join