It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange beginning of gordan browns leadership

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
For those that do not know, gordan brown is the new prime minister of the uk. He has only been in office around a month or so, but three really weird things have already happened.

1) fire - with the glasgow and london failed attacks
2) water - the floods in england costing billions
3) earth - now a case of foot and mouth, time will only tell how bad this is.

Do you people see the connection of the three symbols in the occult. Earth, fire and water. For those that do not believe in coincidences, do you think this is strange.

Does anyone think this could be some sort of weird ritual, going on before our eyes.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
What about air and spirit? Those are also two of the five elements.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MinHawk

Yep i know, but was just wondering, if anyone thought it was weird also.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Yeh its a bit strange, but i always suspected that Browns entrance would be spectacular, and i do believe we have seen nothing yet.. he opennly talks about a New World Order, and isn't as pansy as Blair was. This guy will do what it takes.. just watch him on TV, the guy is plain evil.. there is no hiding it. You can't hide your own facial expressions!

Oh, and theres one more.. the void. Six elements

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I don't think you can blame him for floods... I would consider that out of his control. Hoof and mouth disease has occured in the past... these animal plagues have been popping up a lot in the last couple of years. I'd blame it on poor and overcrowded farming conditions more than anything else.

Gordon Brown does seem a bit uncharismatic for a leader.. or at least rather stern and harsh... kind of like an angry old guy you'd find living nextdoor in any neighbourhood.

If your elemental theory is true, there should be a fairly horrific plane crash in the UK fairly soon (air). Spirit I'm not sure about... church bombing? Void can only be fulfilled by complete annihilation.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
andy Dr G Brown is a driven man, there is no doubt of that. However, we have to question what he is driven by?

Is it a stable socio-economic order in Britain?

Is it to fulfil dreams of an equitable free society where checks and balances can prevent many fallling into the poverty trap whilst allowing the more industrious to continue to accumulate wealth?

Is it to deliver free healthcare and free education to the British public to eradicate hospital queues and to guarantee that teachers can teach pupils who are unruly and have poor behaviour inbuilt by the time they start Senior education?

Or is it a bit of each of the above and ANOTHER AGENDA?

I say wait and see... If I am wrong we will all be microchipped and all money taken out of circulation by 2012 when all the major banks are taken over by one bank and we all all be consumers to ONE producer...

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
I don't think you can blame him for floods...

yes you can. they reduced the budget for flood defenses, and ignored repeated warnings about potential floods. in addition the Met Office gave plenty of warning for torrential rain and the flood implications - the government didnt act.

i'm not superstituous , but the amount of potential disasters in such a short space of time is very spooky alright.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
With statements that we will be microchipped and having only electronic currency does that not sound like a prophecy we might have read somewhere before , like maybe Revelations 13: 16-18.
He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to recieve a mark on his right hand or on his forhead so that no one could buy or sell less he had the mark.....Pretty amazing that Jesus new of this 2,000 years ago yet people still deny him

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Is Brown the Antichrist?

1. He has risen through politics peacefully; he has come to power as PM without ever being elected for the job (nobody was able to successfully stand against him as everyone knew he would be PM; all those who could have contested figured it wasn’t worth getting in the next “leaders” bad books).
2. Since being in power the Tories have gone from a 9% popularity lead over Labour politics.guardian.co.uk...
to a ten point fall below Labour www.dailymail.co.uk... Yet Brown has announced few new policies, and is hardly charismatic.
3. He is Britain’s first Scottish prime minister, he is elected as an MP in a safe Scottish seat (not an English one even though Scotland is only about 10% of the population). But still he rules over us.
4. He supports biometric I.D cards, and promises to implement them in 2009 and significantly more so if-when he wins the next election. At first you will not be allowed to apply for a new passport without providing the government you’re biometric details. In future it’s possible you will not be allowed to own property or trade (i.e. be employed) without one (if you’re over 16). However details on how to force the rest of the U.K population who (don’t update they’re passports) has yet to be finalised.

Originally posted by MiniHawk

Well as for air I'm sure some more storms will see to that!!!

Spirit? That’s a harder one. Let’s just assume meeting the political ghost of George Bush is what the really Bible meant?

Redemption…
No way do I genuinely believe Brown is the anti Christ, however I find it interesting just how easy it is to label a modern leader as such. I agree England has had some bad luck since Brown’s came to power, although maybe climate change and Iraq failure has more to blame? I mean if God was more rational couldn’t he at least wait till Brown does something more controversial? (Like raise taxes).

top topics

join