It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese people are not aliens...they're Jews!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkheartrising

Originally posted by yuefo
The author of that article, in his religious zeal and bias, is doing much conjecturing to overstate the influence of Biblical Israelis.

I believe the author is Japanese himself, his name is Arimasa Kubo
I did not mean for this thread to sound racist, i admire the Japanes people. I was just surprised by the many similarities in with the jewish beliefs.

Japanese people are allowed to believe in strange things too

One of the things that hit me about the website was the photos. Matsuri (general name for religious festival) are very very public. By that I mean entire cities (especially out here in the sticks) can grind to a halt while everyone takes a day or two or three to celebrate. There`s nothing secret about them, because that would defeat the purpose: everyone in town celebrating the Kami of whatever it is that the Matsuri is about.

That said, why does this guy have such bad photos on his website? It`s not like these things are held in secret. I myself, as a foreigner, have been invited to carry Mikoshi (the thing he says looks like the ark of the covenant) on three occasions - and I will be doing it again before summer finishes. Trust me, these things are as public as it gets. Too public, in fact, when you`re six shades lighter than everyone else and wearing what amounts to a thong and a too-short jacket. Which is also why I`m not posting pics.

That said, Mikoshi come in all shapes and sizes. Some are small enough that you can get by with 10 people carrying them, and others are big enough that people have been crushed to death under them. Given the variety, I would not be surprised that one bears a resemblance to the ark of the covenant.

Anyway, the main difference between the two is that the purpose of the Ark was to hold and transport material goods of great importance, while the purpose of Mikoshi is to contain and transport the spirit of a god. Maybe that`s simplifying things a bit, but that`s it in a nutshell.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by vox2442
Anyway, the main difference between the two is that the purpose of the Ark was to hold and transport material goods of great importance, while the purpose of Mikoshi is to contain and transport the spirit of a god. Maybe that`s simplifying things a bit, but that`s it in a nutshell.

All the more reason to think that there is some off-world connection. If you've read the book The Twelfth Planet, which I'm only about 1/4 the way into, it talks about high civilization dating back to the first ones in Mesopotamia. If we were influenced by alien races so many millenia ago, it would be very likely that some of the rituals and traditions would be carried throughout history to many of today's cultures. The fact that the Old Testament consists of so many tales believed by many cultures today must be rooted in truth. I am Jewish (by birthright anyway) and I can read hebrew. The Japanese language is strangely similar to Hebrew in many ways. I also think, as does the author of The Twelfth Planet that ancient texts need to be studied for literal translations instead of assumed allegorical context. When these ancient texts are read literally, they illustrate a wealth of knowledge from advanced cultures that have been dismissed by many scholars as allegory. More research needs to be done on these antiquities.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
A lot of the British Israelite and christian identity people believe that the Japanese are descended at least in part from a lost tribe of Israel. This would explain in part the extraordinary material blessings they have received as many of the other lost tribe nations have, including the Brits and their colonies and various groups of celts and northern europeans.

bibleprobe.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
POPPYCOCK!

I couldn't let this one slide past!

This is one of the most entertaining threads I have read in a while and it only goes to show the level of ignorance that floats around in some people's heads. Since we are in the business of denying ignorance here at ATS let me put everybody straight on a few things.

Right. I am not claiming to be an authority on Japan, but I did live there for many years, I got to know the people, their culture and spiritual beliefs as well as the language quite well. The Japanese are neither aliens nor are they descended from the Jews. They are genetically closest to Koreans, but don't mention that to them as they like to believe that they magically sprung up after the great God dipped her sword in the sea and the drops that fell from the tip of this sword when she pulled it back out created the Japanese islands and the Japanese people. So no great surprise that they would like to consider themselves special and unique "aliens" more than they would like to believe that they are descended from the same stock as the rest of us.

As one poster above noted correctly, there is a definite link between all the major languages in Asia and Japanese, but they tend to borrow a lot of words from different languages which gives them a rich and unique vocabulary. The system of writing was taken from the Chinese, which adds to the mix. Nothing strange or indeed alien/jewish about it.

I have also twice visited the claimed "Tomb of Jesus" in northern Japan. Early scholars noted that the locals had many strange customs and symbols in the village which were uique and different from the rest of Japan. They claim that these particular customs were related to Jewish customs and came from Jesus Christ having spent the rest of his natural life there (his brother having died on the cross in his place...this is a story for another time!!!). So that knocks the relation of Japanese to Jewish influence theory right on the head.

In fact if the above concept of Jewish travellers regulary visiting Japan to study with Shinto priests is to be taken as truth (which they claim Jesus did...) it may indicate that it is the modern Jewish faith which is descended from Japanese Shintoism and not vice versa. Just a thought.

Finally, to paraphrase "Fight Club", we are not unique little snowflakes and we are all made up from the same decaying matter as everybody else. So the sooner we realise that and stop thinking ourselves better than our brothers the sooner we can all just get along.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Question, are you referring to the ORIGINAL Japanese.
Or the majority of people that live in japan?

There was a documentary once that showed how japan got ''claimed''.

Just like how people from Europe went to America and became Americans (though they're basically Europeans that live in America.)

There are people that went to Japan and became "Japanese".

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
The Japanese language is definately different from any other language, and resembles some cuneiform. The people have "almond shape" eyes which definately is comparable to the greys. Dropa stones (whether they are real or not) are almost identical in shape to UFOs shown on NASA videos.

[edit on 8/4/2007 by pjslug]

An observation I've wondered about myself but couldn't put it in words without sounding racist. Which I'm not. Their alphabet takes the cake on strange. At least the way you put it here, is not worded bad in anyway. Interesting peculiarities to say the least.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
According to this article, news.bbc.co.uk... the Hebrew documents detailing Jesus' life as a rice farmer disappeared.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   

The Japanese language is definately different from any other language, and resembles some cuneiform.

No it's not. It is taken from Chinese. Roughly 50% of the kanji were taken and used with the equivalent word in Japanese. e.g. The Chinese symbol for Book is used in Japanese to mean Book as well, though the spoken words for each are different. The other 50% or so were used because the sound of the word matched the sound of the word in Japanese.

The people have "almond shape" eyes which definately is comparable to the greys.

[sarcasm] That's conclusive proof then. I have no argument against this. [/sarcasm]

Dropa stones (whether they are real or not) are almost identical in shape to UFOs shown on NASA videos.

Whether they are comparable or not is irrelavant as the Dropa Stones were found in China which is, prepare yourself, a totally different country!!!!!! It really saddens and shocks me at the level of ignorance shown towards other countries, especially Asian countries in this thread.

Their alphabet takes the cake on strange.

Can anyone justify that? How is Japanese (taken from Chinese) any more strange or intricate than say, Arabic, Korean or Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphics?

Jeez people, turn off the TV and read a book or something........

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuchisthedoggy
The people have "almond shape" eyes which definately is comparable to the greys.

[sarcasm] That's conclusive proof then. I have no argument against this. [/sarcasm]

I never said it was conclusive proof. Don't put words in my mouth. I said they had a similar shape.

Dropa stones (whether they are real or not) are almost identical in shape to UFOs shown on NASA videos.

Whether they are comparable or not is irrelavant as the Dropa Stones were found in China which is, prepare yourself, a totally different country!!!!!! It really saddens and shocks me at the level of ignorance shown towards other countries, especially Asian countries in this thread.

You say "ignorance shown towards other countries" as if we are trying to insult the Asian people. No one is doing any such thing. It is my belief from the many historical texts that exist that all modern humans were influenced by off world cultures. If the origins of advanced civilizations can be traced back to Mesopotamia, who is to say certain groups of people didn't migrate to Asia?

[edit on 8/7/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
I never said it was conclusive proof. Don't put words in my mouth. I said they had a similar shape.

Are you basing your impression on actual Japanese people or anime/manga characters? I'm here sitting beside a Japanese person as I type this and I see very little similarity.

You say "ignorance shown towards other countries" as if we are trying to insult the Asian people. No one is doing any such thing.

Ah, but through your ignorance of their people, history and culture and by making broad generalisations you are insulting them. At least the few I have shared the contents of this thread with. While only slightly insulted they are hardly surprised as this is the ignorance about Asia that is continually perpatrated through modern media. At least learn the difference between Japan and China!!!

It is my belief from the many historical texts that exist that all modern humans were influenced by off world cultures.

That is an interesting field of study and while I am on the fence about it I still hold a lot of respect for those theories. However, the rubbish being peddled in this thread is that the Japanese were considering themselves to be aliens and the proof offered was a single vaguely similar physical characteristic, an incredibly ignorant take on their language and a link to an event in a totally different country which is by all accounts was a Hoax.

The Jewish Japanese theory presented has more traction than this and it did give me and my Japanese friends a good laugh. However it too is bunkum and has no truth in it past anecdotal evidence that a few Jews may have travelled here at some stage in the past.

As long as people keep presenting this sort of ignorance as fact on these forums I am duty bound as an ATS member to deny it to the nth degree.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I'd look more into the Original Inhabitants of Japan, Not much is known about them (as far as I know) and they were White skinned as opposed to the "Yellow" skin of Asians (I assume it's okay to say it's yellow skin since my Japanese teacher calls herself a yellow person all the time.
)

The idea that they're aliens seems to be based off of the fact that there language is awkward and original, My Sensei says that the written language was developed from the Chinese Kanji, and that the spoken language is just basically a simplified version of Chinese, and if you think about it this make sense, historically China was a Cultural power, Japan and Korea took a lot from Chinese culture throughout there own history.

I can't say why there eyes are almond shaped but If it was by breeding with the grays wouldn't they be much bigger? (Think anime eyes almond shaped
) It would've taken hundreds of years of breeding with "Normal" Asians to reduce the eye size to normal but keep the almond shape wouldn't it? I don't know about you, but if someone walked up to me with Giant "Grays" eyes I'd freak out, those Dark Eyes already haunt my sleep on bad nights.

As for the Idea that they might be Jewish, you first have to believe that the Jews actually inhabited all of Earth first (which i don't) I think the story of the flood is a localized thing, there was a particularly bad flood in the Euphrates and some guy had the foresight to keep a boat handy or some such thing, and the story became the stuff of legend, who knows for sure that's just my opinion.

[edit on 8-8-2007 by Tibris]

[edit on 8-8-2007 by Tibris]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

An observation I've wondered about myself but couldn't put it in words without sounding racist. Which I'm not.

this is what is wrong with all thispolitical correctness crap, we're so afraid that someone (ususally a liberal) will label us a "racist" well i'm done with all that political correctns bull. lets face it the japanese people are more intelligent then the rest of the world, wy is that? (alien influece?)
their face and eyes are shaped way differently then other asian races (alien influence?) and they themselves believe they are different (better) then the rest of the world.

there i said it, we all were thinking it but i said it, so crucify me.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   

this is what is wrong with all thispolitical correctness crap, we're so afraid that someone (ususally a liberal) will label us a "racist" well i'm done with all that political correctns bull. lets face it the japanese people are more intelligent then the rest of the world, wy is that? (alien influece?)
their face and eyes are shaped way differently then other asian races (alien influence?) and they themselves believe they are different (better) then the rest of the world.

there i said it, we all were thinking it but i said it, so crucify me.

I wasn`t thinking "racist". I`d settle for "misinformed", or possibly "misguided".

I`ve been here since `03, living and working and so forth. My observation is that there is a huge variation within the Japanese population in skin colour, eye shape, height, weight, bone structure... about the same as you`d find among a European population. I have a couple of friends whose skin is effectively white. I have another who is yellow, to the point where I wonder if his liver is OK. And there`s a lot in the middle. Likewise with eyes, there is a lot of variation.

What you`re going on is a stereotype of appearance, and from where I sit (in a Japanese office, at the moment) it is not borne out in reality.

As far as thinking they`re different - well, to an extent, they are. Japanese is spoken here, and nowhere else. Shinto is practiced here, and nowhere else. It is pretty unique when you get right down to it. As far as that translating to "better", in my experience that`s not quite so common - or at least no more so than anywhere else in the world.

Unless we`re talking about customer service, where I agree wholeheartedly and without reservation that the Japanese have Western Civilization beat by light years.

As far as intelligence is concerned, I`m not sure how you`re measuring that. There is a real culture of study here though - people actually go out and learn things to keep busy. One of the guys in my office is fluent in German: he studied like mad for 3 years so that he could go to the World Cup and have a proper vacation. He`s just a normal guy, though. Like China, students learn a lot through memorization: you need to in order to learn how to read.

They`re neither Aliens or Jews. They`re Japanese.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hi all,

I don´t think Japan has anything to do with aliens except they´re love with Manga and bad horror movies.

And don´t make reference to the bible please many other references outdate the bible by thousands of years. Even here in Spain which has to be the most catholic country in the world if you look at her history.

Old Japanese
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

if you really want a mystery try pinpointing where the Basque tongue came from. Studies here in Spain said that the most common language is some language in Tibet.
It was here in europe long before the Indo-European languages.
So maybe the Basque tongue was the alien language!

Nando out!

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 8/23/2007 by PPLwakeUP]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   

lets face it the japanese people are more intelligent then the rest of the world

Well they didn't they see Hiroshima and Nagasaki coming so to say they're smarter than the rest of the world is conjecture imo.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by darkheartrising

It doesnt matter. Anytime a white person, particularly American, says makes a post of any type about a non Caucasian country, the Race label WILL come out and usually pretty quick.

Have any of you people heard of a Conspiracy Theory? You must have, if you found your way here. Well then if youve heard of them then you know that they are usually comprised of some pretty off the wall claims and usually made by people that are very curious and have very open minds.. Something you ignorant Brits wouldnt know about I guess.
If you arent interested then skip the post, move down to the next one and keep your smart*** comments to your self.

and i disagree with them being more intelligent than the rest of the world, they are relatively smart and some attribute this to their very high consumption of fish over the centuries.

[edit on 8/24/2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
On the topic of Japanese characters:

Actually if you compare Japanese characters with Chinese charaters, they're almost the same although personally I think Japanese characters are neater. Less lines, simpler. Now Korean characters are another story. If you said Koreans were aliens, well, then I can certainly see how that connection is made.

Crop circles, anyone?

On the topic that Japanese people are Jews:

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Multiple-Choice-Quiz: What are japanese people?

a) Jews
b) Aliens
c) Japanese

Given these three options I would probably tend to say they are Japanese, though I understand that some will disagree and deny that the japanese are really japanese.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Hi all,

Japan smart....?
You know what Japan is the most paranoia of all.
They have the highest suicide rate of the world nearly 5 times more
But yea that happens if working days are 14 hours and family and teachers tell you become a loser everyday. they even have new hypes like group suicide.

Don´t say stuff like that.

The USA has used Japan after WW2 for everything..so the USA is even smarter.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Educate yourself.

Nando out!

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by PPLwakeUP
Hi all,

Japan smart....?
You know what Japan is the most paranoia of all.
They have the highest suicide rate of the world nearly 5 times more
But yea that happens if working days are 14 hours and family and teachers tell you become a loser everyday. they even have new hypes like group suicide.

Don´t say stuff like that.

The USA has used Japan after WW2 for everything..so the USA is even smarter.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Educate yourself.

Nando out!

Absolute bovine excrement. Sorry, but crap like this really burns me up.

Japan`s suicide rate is a national tragedy. But - it`s not the worst in the world, nor is it the worst in the G8. en.wikipedia.org...

As far as working hours go - I don`t know anyone that routinely puts in 14 hour days. I have, on occasion , worked 60 and 70 hour weeks, but that was when I worked in management in Canada. I`ve put in a max of 55 here, and only once - and the entire office was given a paid holiday PLUS overtime to make up for it. That`s closer to the norm.

Here`s the averages: en.wikipedia.org...

Oh, and there are 17 public holidays, along with the 2 weeks minimum vacation as standard.

And finally, as to your utterly indefensible comments regarding teachers and parents telling their kids they`re losers: this is propaganda of the worst kind, the kind I would expect to see in wartime to make people feel better about killing the enemy.

Why not educate yourself?

[edit on 24-8-2007 by vox2442]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join