It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Participants Needed! First ATS Debate Tournament for 2007

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Congrats to Semper for a first rate effort. Now, go burn some steak and drink some beer!

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Fantastic Debating Tournament by all involved. Good luck to both the finalists. Have followed all the debates very closely and this was indeed one the the best.

Cheers

CTH

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Don't know who the champion is yet, but I just wanna say that this was an extraordinary experience. I've followed each debate all along the way and my hat goes off to all who ventured forth and made this a wonderful event.

Can't wait to see who gets to sport that spiffy banner 'til the next champion comes along.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I have half of the results. So far, it looks like a massacre, but there's still room for a dramatic shift.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Results are in with 5 of 7 judges reporting. I've got a class to get to, so the showering of praise upon our winner will commence this afternoon, or it may start without me sometime before then.

I'll ask to have the real pennant moved into your avatar Champ, but in the meantime, you can copy and paste the pennant into your avatar if you like.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Big congratulations to Semper! Dude, like I said in chat the other night, i was really impressed with your arguments. Well done!

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
semper, big snaps for this one.

Job well done.

Now that the honeymoon period is over, someone needs to take this guy off his game. Hear me out here, semperfortis is still undefeated! Undefeated! With his record in the H2H ring, and now a champions performance in the ATS debate, the dude is on a roll.

Somebody, somebody step up!

semper takes on all challenges, and does not waver in the eye of adversity.

Again semp, big congrats on this one.

You deserve it.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Now that the honeymoon period is over, someone needs to take this guy off his game. Hear me out here, semperfortis is still undefeated! Undefeated! With his record in the H2H ring, and now a champions performance in the ATS debate, the dude is on a roll.

semper takes on all challenges, and does not waver in the eye of adversity.

I'll answer that call. I've been itching to get into another debate since I was eliminated from this tournament.

Semper…take all the time you need to rest up..then let me know.

What better way to get my game sharpened up than to take on a recent "undefeated" champion!

-----------

Oh…and if Semper doesn't feel up to it just yet…I'll take anyone on…anytime...

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Thank you everyone!!!!

It was a hard battle and much congratulations goes out to all my opponents especially Justin who fought a valiant battle indeed...

I do need some rest guys, but not too long...

I really love the debates and I am looking forward to the challenges...

Again, Thank you all for the support..

I'M GOING TO DISNEY

LOL

Well not really, more like the dinner table right now..

Semper

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by chissler

Yes somebody does need to step up... or step down perhaps... before the debate forum's answer to robocop becomes unstoppable.

I'm in no hurry to come charging back into the fight honestly. Beware though Champ. Sooner or later I might want to be eligible for applause and debates again and decide to take a break from the staff. If I were you, I would make it a point not to be champion when that happens.

Outstanding work Semper, and Justin as well, you guys really gave us some excitement in all of your matches.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
If those of you who wanted to debate and didn't get to are still following, I'll be sending out a round of U2Us in the very near future to all of you. The U2Us will include the full list of people who expressed interest so that you can arrange 1 on 1 matches between yourselves if you like.

It's a good chance to both get some experience and get started ranking up before the next tournament, which will be beneficial in terms of the new seeding system.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join