It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservatives: Do you still support The Bush Administration?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by aimlessly
I will help no man who acts like a sponge and soaks it all up, I will help those who help themselves, and I don't mean to the free cheese in the welfare line.

CAN I GET AN AMEN!?!?! PRAISE THE LORD!

You're going to Hell. Jesus said to help all that ask.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
somehow, i don't think that not working and having too many kids to support because you were too high on crack to figure out how to put the condom on qualifies as asking for help.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Colonel, my stepdad is an athiest. He's also a hard-line conservative. I doubt he praises "Jayzus". You always generalize, sad.:shk:

*edit-addition*
Do you hear that guys? If we don't support Colonel we go to hell! See ya there, Colonel!

[Edited on 14-1-2004 by joehayner]

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   

somehow, i don't think that not working and having too many kids to support because you were too high on crack to figure out how to put the condom on qualifies as asking for help.

Saphronia, i want you to see the oily racist lies that Dean was trying to combat in his statement. This is the repugnant mindset that Dean is trying to fight with this mythical welfare queen (who is prortrayed as black).

Aim: You're going to Hell....aimlessly.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I don't believe I said anything about that person in line being black.

But anyways, I work my forty hours a week, I pay my taxes, I give to some charities, I give to church, I pay for my groceries and my gas and my luxury items. Why then should I pay for yours or anyone elses? Do you come to work with me and help me earn my pay?

And don't put words in my mouth. I am not talking about anyone who rightfully deserves help. I'm talking about the lazy bastards who have learned how to suck the system dry.

So I guess I am asking if you like to support those worthless pieces of # who give nothing back to society but disease and crime?

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
one other thing, the only reason racism lives on with such verosity is because of bleeding heart liberals like yourself who read it into anything possible and then scream it like there is fire in your pants.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I don't believe I said anything about that person in line being black.

But anyways, I work my forty hours a week, I pay my taxes, I give to some charities, I give to church, I pay for my groceries and my gas and my luxury items. Why then should I pay for yours or anyone elses? Do you come to work with me and help me earn my pay?

And don't put words in my mouth. I am not talking about anyone who rightfully deserves help. I'm talking about the lazy bastards who have learned how to suck the system dry.

So I guess I am asking if you like to support those worthless pieces of # who give nothing back to society but disease and crime?

LOL! I work 40+ hrs a week and I pay taxes but, if some homeless guys asks me for money I give---b/c the Bible said so, hellbound.

Do yuthink those guys (some of them veterans) sleeping on steam grates in the street to keep warm have actually outwitted the system? Are they lazy? To you, they are. Yu classify the whole lot as one group so you won't have t thik about them, hellbound, even when they are right in front of your face.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   

one other thing, the only reason racism lives on with such verosity is because of bleeding heart liberals like yourself who read it into anything possible and then scream it like there is fire in your pants.

No, it lives b/c of repugnants and race-coded words like "quota," and "state's rights." And it lives b/c of crap like this:
www.act4justice.com...

I see this stuff all the time from repugnants like you.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Colonel
Yu classify the whole lot as one group so you won't have t thik about them,

Wow, major mistypings but I'll go on. Colonel, do you mean he classifies or generalizes them like you classify and generalize REPUBLICANS! Did you even read my post? Must've hit you right on a nerve.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner

Colonel
Yu classify the whole lot as one group so you won't have t thik about them,

Wow, major mistypings but I'll go on. Colonel, do you mean he classifies or generalizes them like you classify and generalize REPUBLICANS! Did you even read my post? Must've hit you right on a nerve.

Mistypings b/c I am doing other things.

Yeah, I generalize repugnants! Because in EVERY INSTANCE they act they same! Theya re a monolithic bunch of automatons! Just look at aimlessly:

"I agree with bob88. Bush is closer to my way of thinking than any democrat will ever be. I am against gay marriage, welfare abuses and the like. I think that it's time we kick some ass and not lay down like a welcome mat anymore. I believe in God and Jesus Christ, I believe in my right to have guns and protect myself. I believe in protecting our nation at all costs. Liberals freak too much about rights being taken away. Our rights will be taken away the day we are invaded because liberals cut the defense budget to support some pansy ass social program. Bull#"

THIS IS HOW ALL REPUGNANTS THINK AND THAT IS WHY THESE FACIST REPUGNANTS ARE GOING TO HELL!

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
And honestly, I don't want to live in your facist/racist America anymore.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Joe- Thanks

colonel - didn't i say that I give to some charities, let me spell it out for you. Worthless ingrates do not deserve my chartiy. No way in hell do I consider a verteran a worthless ingrate, he gave his life, in more ways than the physical, for our ability to be debating right now. If they need help, by all means I give them my help.

Try to stay on cue here, the people who take and give nothing back!!! Got it?

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
How can you give if you can't tell if that guy sleeping on the grate is a veteran or a worthless ingrate? YOU CAN'T SO YOU DON'T GIVE! YOU SEND YOUR LITTLE BIT TO CHARITY FOR THE TAX WRITE OFF AND YOU SLEEP EASY WHILE THESE GUYS ARE HOMELESS!

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Common now aimlessly if it wasn't for those poor drug addicted people forgetting to wear condoms our military wouldn't have any soldiers.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
Common now aimlessly if it wasn't for those poor drug addicted people forgetting to wear condoms our military wouldn't have any soldiers.

Deep.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   

wow colonel I bow to the master of generlization.

Ok I think I finally get it. You think that no one abuses the system and everyone on welfare is blind, handicapped, or has some other affliction which causes them not to be a productive member of the American workforce. Every homeless person deserves a hand out, even if they go directly to the liquor store with it. (which is why one of the charities I give to is soup kitchens so I know it is used for good purposes, and by the way, I don't itemize my taxes so, guess what, I don't "write them off")

Is this your stance? Do you generalize everyone into the hurt, disabled, and really needs it catagory?

I hope not because you then would be an enabler. You are helping to create a dependant, unaccountable society, not a responsible independant society.

I agree to disagree. That's what makes this country great. thanks

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT!!!!

but I have to agree with Colonal on this. That one example of Republicans a is pretty good representation of Republican thought.

Is it a generalization? of course. You can't talk about millions of people without doing that.

Black people have really curly hair. WAIT, a generalization. Some black folks have no hair, or have straightened their hair, but for the most part it's true.

The people he is talking about are the idiots who take FOX news at it's word, and believe all things the president says BECAUSE HE IS A REPUBLICAN, or president.

They are the misguilded idiots who say to oppose the president or American policy, "especially during a time of war", is Un-American.

Yet at the same time, those ignorant bastards would say that President Teddy was a great and wise man.

I HATE the Republican party and am a serious consercative.

Give me LaRouche anyday.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
for anyone in the military, i want to say to them that what dirty devil said was uncalled for. Our military is full of wonderful, generous, and unselfish heros. I thank everyone of you for your hard work and your dedication.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
YAYYYYY! for KJ!

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Colonel, I never thought I'd say this, but if you don't want to live in America then move. If it's such a horrible place then go help the fight against AIDS in Africa, or help promote peace in the Middle East. Go to #ing Canada or something. What ever you do, don't stay here, you're ruining it for the rest of us. Extremist hypocritical idiots like you and Rush should be put on a #ing island or something.

You say all Republicans act the same, you are wrong. Just like I'd be wrong if I said all Democrats act the same. I know for a fact that there are good Republicans and good Democrats out there, you're not one of them though. You have one of the most narrow-minded views on the world that I've ever seen. Your mind is clouded with religeon and hate for what opposes you. I've said it before and I'll say it again, seperation of church and state is there for a reason. I've never come across anymore proof of the existance of god than the bible, which isn't enough for me to aknowledge or deny. You believe so blindly, and yet accuse others of being the blind believers.

I think you and Rush have more in common than you think. You're both hypocrits, you both hate the other party and think it's ruining America, you blindly follow your party without a second thought, and you both are the reason for America's current state.

The gloves are off...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join