It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex with meat eaters shunned - Vegansexuals

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   

A group of New Zealand vegans - people who do not eat any animal products - are shunning sex with meat eaters, claiming their bodies are made up of animal carcases, a researcher said in a newspaper today.

"When you are vegan or vegetarian, you are very aware that when people eat a meaty diet, they are kind of a graveyard for animals," vegan Nichola Kriek told the Christchurch daily The Press.

Another said: "I would not want to be intimate with someone whose body is literally made up from the bodies of others who have died for their sustenance."

more here

wow... so now there is a new group? Vegansexuals??

Perhaps it is like non-smokers not wanting to be intimate with smokers?

Would be quite weird though to be out somewhere and someone tries to pick one of them up and they say: "not interested in anything because you eat meat"

oh ps I don't know if this is the right place to post this but it is food related?

[edit on 3-8-2007 by Thurisaz]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Not a problem for me... I wouldn't want to date a vegan anyway!

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I think the comparison to smokers/non-smokers is a good one.

As a vegetarian I don't want to be kissing someone shortly after they've eaten meat. If I wanted it, remnants, flavour, etc., of meat in my mouth I'd eat it lol. As a vegetarian it'd be ideal to be with a fellow vegetarian for a variety of reasons, but it's not always possible, and I think it'd be silly to not be with someone based on their choice regarding meat. Vegetarianism doesn't mean that much to me!

In terms of not being sexual at all with someone who eats meat, I think it's kind of silly, but to each their own.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
All right, I think this whole vegetarian versus carnivore thing is getting out of hand, honestly. :shk:

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
IMO anyone who is offended by meat-eaters should be offended by life itself.

To deny such things happen or need to happen is to deny what life is all about.

Animals kill other animals all the time in order to survive, humans are no exception.

[edit on 4-8-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
This thread is just asking for some deranged sexual coments including various analogies using meat products and animal parts. As I am in no way a deranged sexual deviant. I couldn't possibly think of any!!

Sure I can't!

Rules for dating Vegansexuals:

Do not mention being hung like a donkey.
One eyed trouser snakes are not welcome.
A baby's arm holding an orange is not a good image.
Placing the words 'pork' and 'sword' in the same sentence is end of friendship.
Purple headed love beasts are fictional creations that are not real.
Love udders and meat balloons are just breasts, they are used to not nurish a child as that would be an animal product.
Hairy tuna sandwiches are a week old left over picnic food from the heathen meat eaters.

The world is becoming more and more crazy every day. Let's just put up more barriers between people and cause more hate to be rained down upon us all.

Nice place: this Earth!

SR

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
looks like oral sex is out of the equation then seeing they don't like meat in there mouths lol.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
After reading the OP, I had visions of grandeur.

Seems ChiK beat me to it.

My Lord. How far can someone take a lifestyle ?

Still thinking,
Lex

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
my god....
as far as i try to have respect for all people....gays and vegeterians...this is just wrong
yes yes i know its barberic....but since we were born we need strong food to survive and be strong! COUSE WE ARE MEN
and we need to eat meet to be strong
who sayd red meat was bad for ya....holesterol....yea right
GREEN meat is bad for ya

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
As an omnivore, I don't think I could date a vegan. Imagine the hassle at meal times! There's no way I'm going to all the effort of making a tasty chicken vindaloo, only to scoop the bits of chicken out of hers before serving! No chance.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Mens semen is much sweeter and clearer as a vegan than a meat eater. Womens vaginal excretions are more sweet as well. Rotting flesh equals rotting privates. Rotting colon equals rotting privates. Have you ever seen meat that was left in the fridge too long? Or smelled it? They have found infantile feces in the elderly upon autopsy. So if you do eat meat do high colonics and be aware of the fact that the chemicals, fertilizers, the feed, the antibiotics, the cancer causing agents in cattle need to be cleaned out. Its not like in my youth when meat was pure, you have alot of environmental issues that need to be addressed.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Mens semen is much sweeter and clearer as a vegan than a meat eater. Womens vaginal excretions are more sweet as well. Rotting flesh equals rotting privates. Rotting colon equals rotting privates. Have you ever seen meat that was left in the fridge too long? Or smelled it? They have found infantile feces in the elderly upon autopsy. So if you do eat meat do high colonics and be aware of the fact that the chemicals, fertilizers, the feed, the antibiotics, the cancer causing agents in cattle need to be cleaned out. Its not like in my youth when meat was pure, you have alot of environmental issues that need to be addressed.

Really? Got documentation on that?

So if you eat ANYTHING you have cancer causing agents in you. Aren't plants alive? Hasn't it been proven that if you are mean to a plant and yell at it it will slowly wither and die? So therefore, it stands to reason that eating vegetables and fruits is the equivilant of murder!!! FRUIT KILLERS!!!

But seriously:

I love vegetarians. But why are vegans so militant? It makes one not really take what they have to say seriously. My body is made up of animal carcasses? Come on. There are a few oreos in there as well. Geesh!

[edit on 8/10/2007 by bobafett1972]

[edit on 8/10/2007 by bobafett1972]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
IMO anyone who is offended by meat-eaters should be offended by life itself.

To deny such things happen or need to happen is to deny what life is all about.

Animals kill other animals all the time in order to survive, humans are no exception.

[edit on 4-8-2007 by thehumbleone]

Yes, but vegans have the get on their little I'm better than everyone else high horse and ridicule others into their way of thinking, but as soon as you retort its discrimination. They can give it but they cant take it.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Somehow I thought this thread would be about deviant sexual acts with inanimate
things when I first read the title..

Now, as to the article, well I really wish I had'nt read it, since there is a reason I've
never thought about it (I'm sort of grossed out, and that's quite a feat!), and now
I'm sort of trying to forget what I read.

If someone eats meat, I don't think that's really something you should discriminate
against after a point, but that's just me.

On a second note, I only eat Chicken and Tuna when it comes to meat, so I see
where the Vegans are coming from.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
On a second note, I only eat Chicken and Tuna when it comes to meat, so I see where the Vegans are coming from.

Urgh!!!! Have you ever kissed someone just after they have been eating tuna? Bad fishy breath. Yuck!

lol

Hope you carry chewing gum or breath freshner around with you!

If your gonna eat tuna, then I am eating onions!!!

and garlic!!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
If your gonna eat tuna, then I am eating onions!!!

and garlic!!!!

Ironically enough I actually eat both of those (well, not garlic on its own), I quite
like Onions, I had to quite eating them as much because I was getting stomach
aches though.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
herbivores do it best!

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
It's based on a severe lack of understanding of biology. Both bodies will be of the same amino acid constituents. It is wrong (and telling) of them to attack other people in such a vicious way. I feel sorry for them. It should also be pointed out, that nowadays there is very little purity in vegetables either.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
herbivores do it best!

I second this! Thirds anyone??

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Oh, well, as a Vegetarian(10 years plus+ but eat fish), I think that's a bit much. :bnghd:

I've never had the chance to date another vegetarian, but I hear we "taste" cleaner than meat eaters. I also don't smoke, but have dated smokers.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join