It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

running for the hills!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
haha...this is actually the first time, I have noticed that the mood meter has us way beyond paranoid and actually running for the hills.

my bags are packed...which hill now???

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
guess everyone "ran for the hills" and took their lunch breaks.

now we are borderline near ....blah...

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Nah your not alone WW, what goods runnin for the hills gonna do anyway, Id rather stay and be part of whatever goes down!

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
i have been looking around the net on how to build a bunker, i think ill make a steal one!

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
make that a steel one

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
The hill of Meggido ?

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracer
Nah your not alone WW, what goods runnin for the hills gonna do anyway, Id rather stay and be part of whatever goes down!

Run for the hills? I agree with tracer... why run to the hills and miss all the fun stuff when the # hits the fan. Im staying put thank you very much.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
This is the first time in my life that I've lived in a major city, and then the terror threat goes up. Yeah, I'm ready to run for the hills. I moved for the job oppertunities. But as soon as I have some money, some equity under my belt, I'm outa here. Give me some secluded, non-terrorist targeted bliss!

[Edited on 15-1-2004 by mamaship]

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamaship
But as soon as I have some money, some equity under my belt, I'm outa here. Give me some secluded, non-terrorist targeted bliss!

Yeah it would be a good idea to get a cabin in some woods somewhere in case nukes start falling from the sky. Well now that I think about it I think you're screwed either way.

top topics

join