It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Found A Smoking Gun On Mars!!!!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I found a silvery disc parked on top of a hill in one pic.

I found a Martian Complex, buildings ,apparently on
top of another pic complete with straight edges and
dark windows,etc.

And I found the object above the ground, which may
turn out to be a lens piece of dirt, BUT, check it out
for yourself.

See Opportunity, Sol 1. raw images
Spirit, Sol 12, Sol 16. raw images.

BUT, you must blow up image by 200% to 400%
to see any detail, after that, it gets distorted,
poor resolution.

Frame#'s: 128281181, 127429816, 128287496

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 05:00 AM
link   
ETfriend.

I find it quite unlikely that many people will bother finding these pics from your info.

BUt, if you were to add a direct link then most people would.

Even better, you can put the pic in your post by copying the picture address, click on the image icon above where you write your posts and pasting it there.

Well... whaddyasay??

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I don't think they would have released it if they didn't know it was from the Viking.

As for the indentations:
The fragment broke free and embedded during landing.
This upset the mole-people, who in turn threw it back to the scummy above-world.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The link where this picture comes from as posted on the very first post in this thread, to quote from that spacefinder.tripod.com link:

I came across these space pictures and found that most didn't show much detail. So I decided to enhance the colour, brightness and contrast. The detail was there before, just a lot more easier to observe now. I will be adding more pictures over a period of time since I have had a lot of outside interest shown to the site.

So this image from this site has been manipulated in some form or another thus making this image bogus. Now if that image without the manipulation was to be found then opinions could be offered otherwise any comments about this image is about a manipulated picture.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
what is on the far side of the crater
marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov... it/20040311a/01-cl-01-site17crop-A067R1_br.jpg

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Heat Shield, some links here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The canister is part of any number of previous Mars Lander missions conducted by both the US and the Soviets. Its man made trash on the surface of Mars.

spacefinder.tripod.com...

This is an interesting photo though, of a Gizzillion ton Nuclear explosion. That happened in 1847 or there abouts.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yoda
Howdy folks... the metal cylinder is the shroud for the surface sampler instrument, which was ejected after landing.

See here...

nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Yoda posted the NASA original image with caption from the Viking 2 mission, Date/Time (UT): 1977-09-25 not the missions Spirit or Opportunity.

Viking 2 Lander close-up of the surface of Mars. The metal cylinder at right is the shroud for the surface sampler instrument, which was ejected after landing. To the left of it are trenches dug by the sampling arm, and at lower right part of a footpad can be seen. Note the holes in the rocks, which appear to be vesicles produced by gas bubbles when the rocks first solidified from lava. The camera is looking due east and local time is 19:47. The shroud is about 30 cm long. (Viking 2 Lander, 22G144)

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
no u didnt.....this had already been proven not to be a martian artifact......what UR experiencing is called paranoia.................................

JON

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It could be a part of the mechanism that inflates the air bags before the craft lands.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Read the thread before responding please.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
congratulations you found a man made object that came from earth and landed on mars.......

It is an alien object... on mars of course

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by allwayslooken
what is on the far side of the crater
marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov... it/20040311a/01-cl-01-site17crop-A067R1_br.jpg

that is rather strange looking. it appears to be a metallic sphere of some sort. Kano?

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Its spirits Heat Shield, and covered quite a few times around the place.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join