It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 de-mythified

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
If ZGhorus is willing to compile another massive post including all the rebuttals, being extremely careful to indicate in ALL CAPS what he is doing, then in a sporting way I will put on my Yalie's propeller beanie and 'coonskin" cheerleader's coat and play devil's (Georgie's ) advocate and duke it out with all those miserable eggheads and sane people who think the bushwackers shot their own country in the foot on 9/11 just for fun and filthy lucre. (Whew! that's a long sentence.)

[edit on 6-8-2007 by ipsedixit]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Unfortunately, ZGhorus wont be doing that. He's been banned.

Oh, well. Maybe you or CaptainObvious might want to construct a mega-rebutted anyway?

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
Unfortunately, ZGhorus wont be doing that. He's been banned.

Doesn't take long these days does it? Why was he banned?

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
One of his posts was completely censored. Maybe he had a tranquillity malfunction.

As an aside it must be very troubling to live in a society where people are "disappeared". I imagine all sorts of lugubrious humour would start to develop. Perhaps the sad Russian "soul" developed that way.

In other news there has been a marked increase in American immigration to Canada over the past year. Canadians, in their usual smug, fatuous way, are implying that this has something to do with Canada's virtues as a society.

We only look good in contrast to the evolving fetus of fascist Amerika, in my view. I think a lot of these new immigrants are getting out, the way the intelligencia of Germany got out of the Third Reich as soon as Hitler took power. They could see the writing on the wall.

Unfortunately the only thing that defends Canada from the growing monster to the south is the longest undefended border in the world. Fleeing to Canada now would be like fleeing to Poland in 1933.

America, get off your butts and restore your marvellous constitution and the integrity of your legislative and judicial branches and root out the werewolves controlling your country, before the rest of us have our fannies in the fryer too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join