It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific Proof of UFOs as Concluded by University of Colorado Scientists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Scientific Proof of UFOs as Concluded by University of Colorado Scientists

www.pr.com

For the first time, UFO researchers will publicly display scientific proof of UFOs as concluded by Colorado scientists. Colorado artist Armand Guerrero will display a large accurate sculpture of the UFO and copies of the original photo negatives will be on display. This free display will be open to the public from August 10 – 12, 2007 at the Denver Tech Center Marriott in conjunction with MUFON’s annual Symposium on UFOs.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
To me for MUFON to make the claim of proof is pretty extraordinary.
I wonder if this is the prelude to disclosure? Seems like something interesting to watch

www.pr.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
There are no UFO's ! It's only swamp gas !

Ok ok, you got me, maybe there are UFO...

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmeartifacts
To me for MUFON to make the claim of proof is pretty extraordinary.
I wonder if this is the prelude to disclosure? Seems like something interesting to watch

Even if disclosure is ever made, we will not get the whole truth of the matter given to us. If there is ever disclosure, you can bet the government will only use it and spin it to their advantage. I doubt we are all going to hang up our tin foil hats after disclosure, if it ever happens anyway.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Not very promissing, the scientific proof is only about the fact that the object was a real object

Known as the 1950 McMinnville Oregon photos, this photographic evidence was studied by scientists at the University of Colorado. Their report was called the “Scientific Study of Unidentified Flying Objects, a report by Dr. Edward U. Condon, Director of the University of Colorado Project.” They were commissioned by the U.S. Government to scientifically study UFOs and in their report concluded these photos to be “one of the few UFO reports in which all factors investigated, geometric, psychological, and physical appear to be consistent with the assertion that an extraordinary flying object, silvery, metallic, disk-shaped, tens of meters in diameter, and evidently artificial, flew within sight of two witnesses.”

So, basicaly, it's the scientific proof that UFOs are UFOs...

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Exactly, ArMaP^

If you look at something in the sky and you can't work out what it is, it's an Unidentified Flying Object.

It would be a different story if the title of this thread was "Scientific Proof of ET Flying Saucers as Concluded by University of Colorado Scientists," but alas . . .

new topics

top topics

join