It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study says many use household chemicals that are linked to fertility problems

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Study says many use household chemicals that are linked to fertility problems

sfgate.com

Dozens of common household cleaning products contain hidden toxic chemicals linked to fertility disorders in lab animals, according to data gathered by a women's research group.

A type of glycol ether is frequently found in popular cleaning products such as Windex Aerosol, Formula 409, Lemon Fresh Pine-Sol and Simple Green All Purpose Cleaner, says the report released today by Women's Voices for the Earth, a Montana-based nonprofit working to eliminate or reduce toxic chemicals in the home.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The list is like looking in our cleaning cabinet. The concern here goes beyond fertility issues IMHO. If these chemicals are causing these problems now, what to say some other issues will not crop up with prolonged exposure. Its really time to rething how we go about our day to day lives.

sfgate.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
You might wanna look into Vaccinations and Flu shots also..

They aren't there to help you out..

You can see this video for more info.

I accidentally ran across it while looking up something on Autism.

Google Video Link

[edit on 8/3/2007 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This is a big, big problem...
I try to avoid it, using all natural shampoo, soaps, and toothpaste, but then there is also dish washing chemicals, clothing washing chemicals...

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
On toxic cleaners ....
123 uses for vinegar . Please check out this link , it will save you thousands of dollars needlessly spent on toxic cleaners , all you need is some plastic spray bottles , cheap vinegar and a cloth . Use as a hair conditioner [ my hair is over 3 ft in length and I get stopped and ask what I use ] in the bath for soft skin and aches . Gets rid of germs , eats mold and the salad smell disappears quickly . Pets uses the list goes on . There are thousand 's of uses on net .. Try it . You will love it . Promise ..

www.angelfire.com...

new topics

top topics

join