It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Dumbing Down" of America

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
dumbing down of America
1) You can read a part of Charlotte Iserbyte video on this blog. She worked for the Dept. of Educ. and saw first hand how the gov't was intentionally dumbing down students. Her 700 page book for free online - "The Delilberate Dumbing Down of America"
2) Sodium Fluoride in American toothpaste; 95% of all toothpastes in America have sodium fluoride in it as the active ingredient. The toothpaste warning label tells you it is a poison, "See Poison Control if swallowed". Over 2 years old in order to use, consult your physician if age 3-6. "Do not swallow" on the directions. Sodium fluoride was used as the only ingredient for over 40 years as a liquid rat poison in America. Sodium fluoride was used in WW2 by the Germans for American POW's. It is a cummulative drug (body can't expel it) which goes to the brain. It made the prisoners more passive. I use Toms of Maine toothpaste, no SF.
3) The fluoride in drinking water (60% of America's drinking water) is a toxic residue from the waste product of the manufacture of aluminum.
4) Chemtrails, I believe, are made to effect the brain in a harmful way.
5) No Child Left Behind is made to test kids with no critical thinking.
These are some ways that America is dumbing down students.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by eric921]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I truly believe that the OP is absolutely correct. In almost every area of our daily life there is just not as much expected of us any more. For example, I'm an amateur radio operator. The testing requirements necessary to get a desired class of operator license has change dramatically over the past 30-40 years.

This is just one example of how our expectations have gradually lowered over the years. Sad but true.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join