It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare Eyewitness to Minneapolis bridge collapse video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I also noticed what this camera does show is smoke that the eyewitness spoke of which comes from the right side of camera thats out of the view. Notice too that the clip is edited first you see smoke then poof it disapears again hmmm

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Here is the edited surveillance camera bridge collapse

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
The first thing I did was try to analyze this published video. The time frame was visible on one of the news websites the day after, I think it was yahoo. The frames skip just before the second section of the bridge collapses. 1:45- 1:48 Now, why? Who would doctor the public clip?

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lightenup
The first thing I did was try to analyze this published video. The time frame was visible on one of the news websites the day after, I think it was yahoo. The frames skip just before the second section of the bridge collapses. 1:45- 1:48 Now, why? Who would doctor the public clip?

This shows that the public clip was edited twice- once that you've discovered and twice when the smoke disappears. Perhaps this is when they sent the woman in to run back and forth. Well just took another look and the woman that came back into the field of view has also been cut. I can think only one reason to edit this short clip now three times- ugly!

[edit on 8-8-2007 by truth2u]

[edit on 8-8-2007 by truth2u]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Don't forget about the motive on this day the Tillman hearings where very questionable verdicts where told, lies where herd, we the american people know the truth! We will fight for you a true patriot of the constitution life liberty and happiness united we stand. hey oo Live on Mr, Tillman your voice will be heard fore ever more.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

The smoke is most likely from a vehicle or the actual structural failure. Sometimes an accident is only an accident and nothing more; believe it or not folks.

Let me get this straight, defcon, you feel that smoke comes from failing steel? Perhaps collapsing concrete pulverizes itself? The witness said he saw the smoke first, before the bridge fell.
I think smoke, as in dust, as in twin tower collapse. Accidents like that happen far too frequently.

I found this on the net at WhatDoesItMean.com and have no way to corroborate it, but thought it an interesting angle:

"Reports from Russia’s Institute of Solar-Terrestrial Physics located in Irkutsk are reporting today that their Siberian Solar Radio Telescope (SSRT) detected a ‘massive’ ultra low frequency (ULF) ‘blast’ emanating from Latitude: 45° 00' North Longitude: 93° 15' West at the ‘exact’ moment, and location, of a catastrophic collapse of a nearly 2,000 foot long bridge in Minneapolis, Minnesota."

and this in the same article:

"These reports further state that one of the United States primary research organizations into acoustic weapons research is Augsburg College, and which is located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and most importantly less than 1 mile from the Interstate 35W Bridge collapse."

[edit on 10-8-2007 by Lightenup]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join